Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:55 am

Your E-Mail: prowlerbreed96@gmail.com

[A Photo Of Your Character]

Human name: Berwald Oxensterian

Country's name: Sweden

Personality section: (at least 2 good solid paragraphs) Berwald is the type of person to keep to himself unless provoked by others or himself feels the need to step in. As a child he wasn't treated the best so he has a very hard time trusting in others, with the exception of innocence.

Innocence has and will always be over looked by the Swede because in his mind an innocent person can be one to cure a dark soul or fix a broken one which is why his closest friend Tino or in other words Finland was able to win such trust so quickly.  The Finnish man was the image of pure innocence and so his trust was basically handed to him on a silver platter. Of course he still stays quiet even around those whom he trusts because thats merely the kind of person he is, the swede is strong willed due to his Viking heritage and doesn't take kindly to orders.

Roleplay sample: Soft... soft humming of an instrument was dancing through the very silent very barren city. Wind crashed and battered curtains against unmoving walls, due to the windows being open. The melody made it's long journey through the winters sky and succeeded in it's attack on the ears of innocent people.

Skilled fingers caressed the worn keys of the granite piano,  strings changing with each cord,  sucking in low breaths of air to let the warm wind slip passed half clenched teeth to create such pleasurable noise,  to give birth to unfading remedies that cured even the most scornful of souls. Eyes closed to further lose thyself in the arms of his creation was the Swede, arms tensed with each cord that vibrated through him, his mind simply lost in a trance of hollow unemotional notes.

Still, still like the lake water that lay only miles away from the oak wood cabin and it had fallen as silent as the silver bells on Santa's sleigh after kids grown to no longer believe... no longer hear. Those once lost devil had found himself, drowned himself in a sea of silk and satin as he lay buried in warmth. Eyes no longer shut with passion but lidded with exhaust of the night,  and sleep had been the assassin which had defeated the ever so powerful attack of music and victory shall be remembered until sun rose again to warn off such exhaust that brought sleep to victory.... (um sorry i got lost in inspiration x.x hope its long enough)

Anything Else?: (Hint: Make sure you thoroughly read the rules section for this) nothing i can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 am

Hello dear~

A few things (none of them big things)

First, we usually like to have you reserve your character before filling out the application. You can do that in the Taken Characters List ^^

Second, just so you're aware, we generally go by the human characteristics of the nations (e.g. like some things from the canon). If you'd like to see a sample, I'd be happy to forward you one (we usually have some posted, but not at the moment x.x)

Third, there's a code from the rules you'll have to throw in the bottom of your app <3

Once you've reserved and been given the green light, go ahead and make any changes you feel you can make and then once you're ready let me know. I'll look over your app again and let you know ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Berwald Oxenstierna

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 am

Can you pleeeeease forward me a sample ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:29 am

Hai~!i just posted one in the accepted apps board, which might help ^^
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 am

Your E-Mail: prowlerbreed96@gmail.com

[A Photo Of Your Character] http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28400000/Hetalia-sweden-hetalia-sweden-28416659-800-835.jpg

Human name: Berwald Oxensterian

Country's name: Sweden

Personality section: (at least 2 good solid paragraphs) Hej ~ I'm Berwald Oxensterian, I just recently broke away from my very obnoxious and quite unpleasant neighboring country Denmark or many know him as Mathias. Having m'friend Tino along for the journey as well. I enjoy listening and observing others so my quiet demeanor seems to scare people off half the time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy talking just not as much as others do, my true feelings are normally displayed through my expression.

I also display many of my emotions in a musical sense, with either piano or singing.... no one has heard me sing but my teach and i try to keep it that way. I mostly convey a tough side, due to my viking blood and sometimes I get either over protective of friends or anger takes over.

Roleplay sample: Soft... soft humming of an instrument was dancing through the very silent very barren city. Wind crashed and battered curtains against unmoving walls, due to the windows being open. The melody made it's long journey through the winters sky and succeeded in it's attack on the ears of innocent people.

Skilled fingers caressed the worn keys of the granite piano,  strings changing with each cord,  sucking in low breaths of air to let the warm wind slip passed half clenched teeth to create such pleasurable noise,  to give birth to unfading remedies that cured even the most scornful of souls. Eyes closed to further lose thyself in the arms of his creation was the Swede, arms tensed with each cord that vibrated through him, his mind simply lost in a trance of hollow unemotional notes.

Still, still like the lake water that lay only miles away from the oak wood cabin and it had fallen as silent as the silver bells on Santa's sleigh after kids grown to no longer believe... no longer hear. Those once lost devil had found himself, drowned himself in a sea of silk and satin as he lay buried in warmth. Eyes no longer shut with passion but lidded with exhaust of the night,  and sleep had been the assassin which had defeated the ever so powerful attack of music and victory shall be remembered until sun rose again to warn off such exhaust that brought sleep to victory.... (um sorry i got lost in inspiration x.x hope its long enough)

Anything Else?: (Hint: Make sure you thoroughly read the rules section for this) well i was just thinking how awesome it would be if we all relaxed in the garden and drank tea but only of its a bright and sunny day out.

Last edited by sweetdevil-Sweden on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 pm

This second app looks perfect! Just add a picture of the handsome Ber up there if you don't mind~

Other than that, this second one is perfectly fine! I'll move it to the accepted board (still add that photo if you can~) and then you're in!

Change your username to Sweden's human name, and add an avatar/icon for yourself (if you need help with either of those, let me know~)

Now that you're accepted, you can post an introduction for yourself in the Introduction board so we can all greet you properly~

Once you're done with that, you can take a look around the AUs that are up and get to plotting, working on profiles...all of the awesome that is this place!

*glomps* WELCOME TO THE BOARD! *huggles more*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweden   Sweden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: General Information :: Characters :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: