Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now kneel before your god

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Now kneel before your god Empty
PostSubject: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Lukas here is a member of the brotherhood. Has been since his mid teens. His powers make him out to be the reincarnation of Loki.

So lets plot shall we :3 ?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 am

*waves hand around like a maniac* PICK MEEEEEEE!

No seriously, it would be interesting to see what would happen if Loki reincarnate and Kiku got together in the same place XD
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 am

sounds good. I could always copy the starter from the last forum -does just that cause lazy XD-
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 am

Hey, that works ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 am

god of a reason to see kiku. Don't blame him a metal room would be rather unnerving XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 am

Agreed XD Poor fellow *huggles*

(I have to work, but I shall respond when I get home! *clings*)
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 am

<3

(no proplem sorry it took me so long to actually start posting Q3Q )
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 pm

...Oh God, I just got it! Lukas-Loki, those names are sorta similar! Was that a coincidence, or intentional?

On another note, I've tried to start writing on that RP with me, Lukas and Toris, but I can't come up with much to work with. I was thinking about it taking place in winter (since, y'know, it is winter. And it can't be summer all year round even in fictionland) with her in the park. But I can't come up with much to write from that alone... I'm sorry it's taking so much time, it's just because I'm a shoddy writer.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Well Lukas is the offical name for Norway.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Pfft, don't worry about such things, dearest Lukas *huggles* (Sorry it took me ages to respond to you responding to me D: )
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Since we're both in the Brotherhood, maybe we can give our characters a little history together? Everyone in the Brotherhood thinks Toni is a kid, so as part of his act, he depends a lot on the other members of the gang to take care of him. If you're not interested in baby-sitting, though, they could always just be acquaintances. XD It'll make it more interesting when Toni runs away and has to start avoiding Brotherhood members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now kneel before your god   Now kneel before your god I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now kneel before your god
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: X-Verse :: The Basics :: Plot Central-
Jump to: