Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leon Banjora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

Name: Leon Banjora. A.K.A Shadow.

Age: 60, but has the appearance and mentality of a 25 year old. Except in serious situations. Unless he trusts someone, he will not reveal his true age.

Appearance: (best I could photoshop)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Species: Human with werewolf blood.

Sexuality: Bi.

Personality: (reuses again)A fun-loving adventure who has a past few know about. He has an affinity with most animals, particularly the more dangerous ones and especially any dog like creatures. Leon is a cheeky , mischievous soul. He is a person who enjoys a joke and making others laugh. He enjoys pulling pranks and teasing but never desires to hurt others for a laugh unless he knows they wont take it seriously. Or unless its revenge. However he frequently uses humour to hide his emotions when he's angry, scared or upset. He is loyal to anyone he calls a 'mate'. He'll be a friend to depend on if you treat him right.

Leon is also a very down to earth person. He is relaxed and enjoys life to the full and is not afraid to take risks. Anyone who hurts another living animal has him to reckon with. He is a lot more crude and rude then he acts or speaks. He just holds it all in. Theres white!Leon, the calm relaxed happy young man and Black!Leon the one you get if you royally piss him off, (this is because of the countries history during Gallipoli. However being human ill have to think of another reason I suppose)
He cant stand to see other people being hurt, because he 's watched (and experienced) so much pain himself.

Background: Leon grew up as an orphan, after his parents were killed by vampires. Having no other relatives that he knew of, he made his own way about the world. He learnt at the age of 16 his family history, after returning to his boyhood home for answers. His grandparents and their family had been a clan of werewolves, his parent, half bloods. Leon himself had a few powers normal humans did not.

He aged slower than other humans, he had the ability to run faster and leap about in a parkour manner. He could speak to dog/wolf like creatures and had a natural immunity to most poisons and venoms.

Although he held a grudge against vampires for a long time, he learnt that not all vampires attacked humans and that some werewolves did. He vowed to hunt and bring to justice those that did and protect innocent humans and magical creatures from harm if he was able.

(not very good, will expand on it)

Last edited by Leon Banjora on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 pm

(I like it so far...especially that picture *wants to huggle him* ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:10 am

(Don't forget to write in your species ^^)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:48 am

*growls* Just stay out of my part of the forest, dog, and we'll get on just fine.

((Artie be nice to the werewolf, he hasn't done anything to you. Gosh.))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:18 am

He's not a werewolf. XD. Not a full blood anyway. I dunno if Hunters or Vampires or other werewolves would even be able to sense it.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:19 am

-glint in eyes- Human with werewolf blood...I must look into this more....would you mind....if...i researched you...-faint blush-
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:25 am

Hehe, you could try.
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am

I should add I'm not adverse to either magical creature attempting to turn him into a vamp or wolf either by force, trick, or choice.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:42 am

((Agh, sorry about that ^^'))

I don't care what you are, just stay out of my part of the forest.

((Artie, stop it. Go to bed.))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:04 am

No worries. I'd be a grumpy bugger to if I had those eyebrows mate.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:35 am

((If we shave them, would Arthur become happy again? *shot*))

people...so strange...*sighs and shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon Banjora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Banjora   Leon Banjora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon Banjora
Page 1 of 1