Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berwald Oxensterian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxensterian Empty
PostSubject: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Name: Berwald Oxensterian

Year: 2nd year.

Appearance: (since id rather type it out) Berwald is normally seen in big jackets, hoodies or anything in that
Category mostly his leather jacket that is a dark grey almost black in color. Under that he wears the school uniform of course, although it might be a strange look it doesn't effect him any. His pants once again would be the school addition, shoes as well. Now that clothing has been established we go to hair, which is a black/ dark brown then it goes to his eyes which are a stunning baby blue. He is very tall and well muscle, wears glasses.

Classes/Major: (the general set of classes you are taking, or the major you are pursuing. Examples: Biology, World History, Calculus = classes. Major = Art) Berwald majors in music and anything to do with music. His classes consist of both vocal range classes to instrumental usage, and others in between. Many others have told him this music business won't help him atand that he should find a real majoring course like history but he sticks to his music.

Extracurricular Activities: (clubs, sport teams, Student Council, etc.

Of course berwald is in show choir
drama
Surprisingly in baseball.

Sexuality: Berwald is not to picky, in his mind love is love no matter who or what, but he believes in his case he is more attracted to men in which gives further pull towards him being gay. Although alot of times he can be seen with a girl that is mostly for a cover up. If asked about it he would answer as it was for him to know and you to find out.

Personality: Berwald is laid back and all around a quiet person, his silence can or does cause people to stay away from him because it seems to be quite intimidating but he can't change who he is. He is loving and alot of times over protective of his family or friends. He is also one to hide his feelings for the benefit of others around him, all in all he is very lonely all the time.

Background: Berwald was raised by his so called father after being found in a house of slaves, he had been sold there and the Danish man bought him. Being as smart as he is, berwald was able to learn and study on his own time. He talked the dane into letting him attend high school and all through high school he keeps a steady job so he can pay for college. He was successful in this, happily packing up and leaving for college. Upon getting there he asked for his own room and believe it or not he got one. Only problem is now the empty bed reminds him of how lonely he is...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Aww! *squeezes* YOU KNOW I WANT TO HUGGLE YOUR BER, RIGHT? 8D

*shot* (maybe RPing until that point, yes? <3)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:19 pm

*blinks and smiles* oh ok~ hugs? *hugs close*

(( yes ^^))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Hehe, where would you like to start RPing? There are many choices ^_^

(By the by, you're dorm would be the North Dorm, and Kiku's shoved in the East Dorm ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:42 pm

(( oh ok thx ^^)) well you can just start it anywhere since you are better at starters ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Aww, any particular theme you want to go with? (like studying in the library, bumping into each other on the Quad? O.O)

OH MY GOD...the idea just occurred to me that someday, we should do a RP where the washer is broken in one of their dorms and somehow Kiku ends up with one of Berwald's socks.

...*crawls away in embarrassment*
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:58 pm

(( ok but I'm trying to figure out why we are talking in brackets and out of brackets))

Omg yes so cute! Or we can do an rp where kiku can't find a project partner and he just goes passed the library to see berwald giving info about the project subject he needed and just like asked berwald to be his partner and, ber just was like um sure i have an extra bed in my room we can get things finished faster if you stay with me.

*squeaks and hides in box*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I dropped the brackets around my last post ^^'

Usually things in brackets are OOC vs IC stuff, but I just am used to being in chats where we either suddenly break character or are suddenly pulled into IC stuff. I just wanted to make it clear this was OOC posting I guess O.o *smacks brain*

Hmm, but what project? Berwald is generally in music...hmm...AH, I KNOW! 8D I'll get to work on a starter. I might be a bit slow to respond to it once I post it though. I have to go to work for 9 hours *sobsob*

But I'll reply again when I get home and wrap at least 3 of my gifts *determined* I'll post the starter up though <3
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Okie dokie ^^ ill be here.

What how do you smack a brain like what?

And get on skype woman o.o when you get home.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I'll try! *on break atm* The mall is CRAZY here x.x

I'll hop on for a bit, but I have to wrap gifts first...and then go to bed at a reasonable hour because I'm working all day tomorrow too *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh gosh xD im over here remaking songs for my character ~

Just got back x.x yes the malls are craaaazy! I feel for you dear~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 am

((Making the rounds with this...so couldn't forget the lovely Ber~))

Congratulations on your acceptance into World Academy (WC)! You can find your assigned dorm HERE. If you would like to request a dorm swap, you'll have to take it up with the Student Council (or PM an admin~) We hope you will enjoy your experience here~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxensterian   Berwald Oxensterian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berwald Oxensterian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: World Academy :: The Basics :: Character Database-
Jump to: