Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #1

Go down 
+4
Leon Banjora
Kiku Honda
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Just so you know, I don't have skype so I can't be part of that at least. And I'm not planning to get one either to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

Just to clarify, the skype chat was just an idea, Lili. So I wouldn't worry about it (and it's fine if you don't want to get one simply for the sake of a chat.)

I will say however, that MSN did send out a message stating that it would integrate with Skype, or something to that effect (I will read it more), so if we did happen to want to continue to use MSN, we'd have to convert to skype. But there are other chat agents out there, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 am

Phew! Well, the first Activity Check of the forum is closed. To those who didn't check in, an e-mail will be sent out to your addresses.

The next check will take place in about a month, and the date will be announced in the Forum Announcements once the admins finalize it!

The admins recommend you watch the Forum Updates board, so that you'll be informed of any new announcements/posts there. If you need instructions on how to watch the topic/forum for replies/posts, feel free to PM Kiku or to post up your questions~

Arigatou to everyone who checked in! Have fun with your RPs now~! <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #1   Activity Check #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2