Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred F Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 am

Character Name: Alfred  F Jones

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Customer or Club Employee?: Employee

If you're an Employee, what type of job do you have?: Entertainer/dancer

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

Bright and friendly to most people, also tends to be naive when it comes to sexual matters which makes his appeal attractive. Alfred makes friends very easily and its hard to dislike him. Since he has an air about him that makes you forgive him pretty much after watching him pout. Alfred does know how to use that to his advantage.

Alfred is also smart he is in an intern program to become a full fledged doctor which shows despite his apparent dumbness he actually is smart. He just chooses to play dumb since its alot easier then trying to be a person with an actual brain.

Relationship wise, Alfred pretty much enjoys life and its pleasures as it comes since a past relationship caused him not to really care about having an actual stable relationship. As long as he isn't alone at night it doesn't bother him.

Background:

Alfred had a pretty much cookie cutter sort of life. Nothing bad ever happened and he never had a want for anything until he got engaged to his high school sweetheart. The girl pretty much took advantage of him causing him to not really want a stable relationship with anyone again. In fear of being in that position. He did however still liked the closeness and warmth that came with sharing a bed with someone so he did have a range of different partners which he would go home with.

He is currently doing an intern ship at a local hospital as part of his work experience to become a doctor, One night after a shift he stumbled upon the Thorny rose and it seemed that they were hiring. He didn't really need a job but there was something about the place which made him .. want to stay . It wasn't long after that he had handed in his application ( That was after he got over the fact the owners brows were indeed brows and not some alien life form )  to be an entertainer at least that made use of the dance skills he had acquired when he went to clubs as a teen.

Alfred does sometimes tend to the customers other .. needs if the boss asks him to since he did like the closeness being with someone in that way brought and it was always warm when there was two people in bed instead of just him. His bright personality and naiveness made him pretty popular with alot of the customers. Being one of the few people who can actually work with Arthur without getting into a full fledge fight with him. He found himself doing alot of the the work which Arthur had no time for and it wasn't long before Arthur himself named Alfred his assistant. Which suited the american just fine since alot of it had to do with people skills. One of the many skills Arthur lacked

Things you are willing to do (threesomes, BDSM, etc):

Threesomes or foursomes is totally fine, light bondage or kink play, is also fine with being top or bottom.

Things you will not do (non-con, shota, etc):

Sexing with dead things, rape, abusive and well extreme bdsm

Last edited by Alfred F Jones on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 am

C-Can I just...hug you? PLEASE?! O.O

((WE MUST RP...WE MUST! *yanks Arthur to see this*))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 am

*is walking with a tray of drinks when he sees Alfred. too distracted, he trips and falls on the floor* I-I'm okay...I'm okay, aru. I'll clean that...and umm..go over here...yeah over here...*runs off to the back of the club, blushing crimson*

((I love it!! We must rp as well!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:58 am

All of you get back to work, you're wasting my time mucking about like this.

((<3333 Can't wait to be your boss XD))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 pm

R-Right...please forgive me, Kirkland-san! *rushes off as Nei-chan, blushing brightly and trying not to stare at the handsome blond*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred F Jones
Page 1 of 1