Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotherhood Plot Thread

Go down 
+4
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
Wang Yao
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brotherhood Plot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm

So, there have been a lot of various plots being tossed around by Brotherhood members, but I figured it would be a good idea to publish them in one place (any that we've confirmed or want to develop more) so that as many as possible can get involved or see where the general plot of the AU is going.

This thread is for:
- Plot/RP suggestions and requests
- Plots in the making/WIP plots
- Plots everyone ought to be aware of, because they will need to react to them, know about them, etc.
- Anyone in the Brotherhood, or anyone who is interested in joining the Brotherhood at a later time. You can plot out your entrances/backstories, etc. (if you plan to RP them) here.
- Keeping a semblance of a list of plots so we have a timeline of sorts to follow.

If you'd rather plan something in private, that's fine. Just be sure to inform the group of the general gist of your RP if it might involve the group at a later time.

PLOT TIMELINE
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Alright my evil league of evil, we need to start planning evil things. Right now I have me and Lukas doing a bit of backstory in First Impressions, before Yao takes on being the head of the Brotherhood. If you would like to open a few more backstory threads please do so!

One thing I think we need to do is start messing around in the city, since one of our jobs as a pro-mutant gang would be to further our cause. After all, its hard to make a statement when you're pretty far from the place you want to impact. (The Brotherhood base being on Ellis Island some distance from NYC)

As I've mentioned in Yao's profile, he is known as the Dragon and has a particular method of assassination via emotion "infection" through dragon coins and mahjong tiles. This is due to these dragon themed coins and tiles begin found at the scenes of some sudden suicides. Although, it doesn't do good to kill people randomly if you want to make a point or make an impact, so it helps to know who to go after. If we could perhaps plot some recon missions about politics and policies in the city that would be nice. These recon missions could also be used to find people who would be interested in joining the Brotherhood or be sympathetic to our cause.

We will also probably want to plot demonstrations. That is events to pretty much show off our power to all the weak humans and put them in their place, ect. In my opinion, these would need to be very showy. Due to Yao's fairly subtle powers and role as leader, he will watch these demonstrations, but not participate (like helping behind the scenes at a show).

There's also the fact that we're out on Ellis Island. I'll take a guess that our supplies are limited, so supply runs would be important. We're naturally isolated, but the subway lines would need guarding and defending. For some reason I see Yao being a grumpy old man yelling at teenagers to get out of his subway tunnels.

Aside from my background story with Lukas, I'm also working out something with Arthur(as Punksy) and Kiku for when Yao is the Brotherhood leader. If you guys have any other ideas for what we should be doing then please feel free to share and if you need any more information then please ask. It would be nice to get some Brotherhood mayhem going. :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

If you guys need a NPC character to play with (such as someone to represent the government, minor mutants, etc.), I suggest we utilize the Professor account for it. While it's not a 'professor' (like a teacher), it's probably less intimidating to have him NPC than to see the Admin account jumping into RPs. It's out there, if you guys want it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 am

Thank you, Kiku. That sounds like an excellent idea! I was wondering how we could handle that situation. Would it be best to PM you about needing the Professor as an NPC or posting it here?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 am

As far as Arthur goes, all I'm able to say is that he will be joining the Brotherhood in the future. The circumstances of that are currently being plotted out between myself, Kiku and Yao.

As to what takes place when he's in the Brotherhood... Well. Perhaps some of Arthur's selves could be useful for recon; Copsy is after all still a member of the NYPD, and Kirk would be a good candidate for recon as well due to his ability to read people. Punksy fits in well on the street, and Booksy is good with research and deduction (mostly research). *shamelessly offers up bits of muse for use in diabolical purposes* Similarly to Yao, Arthur's powers are more passive, though with some more training he could eventually be able to split other people as well (although this would be for far less time and probably only into two as opposed to eight like himself). Perhaps, though, this could be useful at a later date to allow certain people to be in two places at once?
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Yao: Either is fine~ I will hopefully be setting up a plot thread for the Prof, but if I fail to do so, either contacting me (or the Prof account) via PM or posting here will grab my attention~ (If all else fails, just throw a shoe at Arthur who will then throw it at me XD)

Arthur: I just feel the need to say "...why you betray me?" (knowing you know with what tone of voice and from whence that came XD)

As for Kiku's role in the Brotherhood, I will say that Toris and I have also talked briefly about a few things she wanted. I see Kiku as sort of ending up being 'whatever whoever he's with wants him to be at that moment'...and not necessarily being happy about it. (Example of that would be: Yao doesn't like Kiku, so they constantly fight. In contrast, Arthur (probably Booksy, say) likes Kiku and would want to keep him around/closer to him so he can talk/have a companion). That's just sort of making a ton of guesses on my part, and certainly everything would be plotted out before hand so none of that would actually be the case ^^
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 am

Pfffff XDDDD 'scuse me while I go die laughing in a corner.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Just gonna jump in here, since Antonio is technically part of the Brotherhood at the moment. Unfortunately, he's not useful for much except growing food. If the other members do eventually find out about the "aging" part of his powers, they might be able to use him for healing purposes or if one of them needs a disguise. Currently Toni is trying to hide his ability to make people younger or older because it's easily abused, so everyone in the Brotherhood should still think he's a little kid until something happens to tell them differently.

Toni stays with the Brotherhood for protection even though he doesn't agree with their ideas. He's currently looking for a way out, but if he was suddenly confronted by some anti-mutant party or anyone who might be a threat to him, I can see him running behind Yao or Lukas and being like "SAVE ME!" XD

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:43 pm

I've decided to have Katya as a brotherhood member, Natalia and I are currently plotting out a thread in which Kat sneaks into the UN building ( where Nat works ) to get valuable information for the brotherhood. What the files are, could maybe contribute to the whole brotherhood timeline?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 pm

*moving Night of the Raid conversation over here*

So to recap, Dylan wants to be captured on purpose? It'll sure be pretty chaotic when the Brotherhood shows up and starts the fight. I'd imagine Dylan wouldn't distinguish between them and the traffickers...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm

To be fair he doesn't differentiate between friend or foe on a good day. He was planning to rescue the enslaved mutants but when they confiscated his flute he couldn't really do much, so I guess he would get pretty damn upset and start attacking people left and right during said chaos, using his voice to control one person at a time, just trying to find the trafficker who stole his instrument, sound good? Not too daring or any such?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Hmm...yeah, I was wondering if they would take his flute. Is Dylan the kind of guy that would go out of his way to try to save mutants, though? Even if it meant purposely putting himself at the mercy of the traffickers? I'm just wondering what his motives are since he doesn't really strike me as the "hero" type from your description. XD; Then again, you know him better than I do.

So his voice would only control one person at a time? The only problem I see with him trying to use his power in this situation, is that the fight that's going on right now is really loud. There are people screaming, shouting, and the buzzing and zapping noises that mutants' powers are making (maybe even some explosions?) might drown Dylan's voice out. Maybe if he got close enough to someone, he might still be able to control them. It's up to you and your idea of how his power works.

I'd like to hear what Yao thinks of this, too. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

It is true that Dylan isn't anywhere close to a hero, and if it came down to it he wouldn't save anyone, unless they intrigued him. But I thought as much with the fight going on, so long as he sings directly into the person's ear there should be no issue, and like I stated, they are more or less lemmings that will just follow which way he moves. So far as he has figured out.

I too am curious what our leader has to say on the matter. I am very much grateful to you for helping me clear up a few of the finer points, now to find this thread and create a post.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 pm

No problem! I'm happy to help. Establishing your goal is probably the most important thing to consider before entering the thread. Do you think it's more realistic that Dylan would have been captured by accident, or does he have an ulterior motive for putting himself in this situation?

Singing into someone's ear could work, but you'd have to get pretty close to them (maybe sneak up behind them)? In a fight this chaotic, that probably won't be easy to do...but I wouldn't say it's impossible, especially if some enemies are frozen in fear or under the effects of someone else's powers. That could get tricky, though! It would probably come down to which mutant's power has a stronger hold on the victim.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Very true, and sometimes I'm not sure about Dylan's motives at all no matter where he is. So for all we know he could have gotten captured by accident but didn't worry because he knew he could escape. Then they took his flute and now we have this incident. I do agree that sneaking up would be difficult for anyone to do in a loud battle with powers flying everywhere. Hopefully his mask is creepy enough to momentarily frighten his opponent into shock, allowing him a brief window to take control and start his forward assault.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 pm

(Popping in and unrelated to the conversation above, but related to the plotting in general)

Since Toris has left us, my plans are up in the air. If anyone has other things they'd like to plot in regards to Kiku and the Brotherhood, that's fine with me. Just drop me a line, or post here (I'll be spy--checking, yes, checking up on you guys~)
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

*steals the Kiku for plotting in the evil plotting corner of evil plots*
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 am

Yao, let us know what you think about the plans for Night of the Raid when you get a chance~ Razz 
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 am

so far I like the plans you guys have come up with and it will be nice to have another mutant in the story. Smile It will be interesting considering that Yao's empathy powers are somewhat similar to Dylan's musical powers, with their different personalities and motives it will be fun to play and see how Dylan comes to join the Brotherhood. Yao would not be very trusting of Dylan because of that mask and some of his emotions I'm sure, and be trying to soothe Dylan's emotions to keep Toni and the Brotherhood members safe.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm

That sounds quite delicious, Dylan isn't a big fan of people trying to manipulate him, and with constant paranoia that he might just start fighting against Yao quietly. Just little things at first. If that is alright. I'm not saying he will automatically realize he is being influenced by Dragon but he was never a fan of authority in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Meep! *is stolen* We should ploooot!

Also, perhaps assigning a few members to do survelience/spying on other non Brotherhood members in the present might be something to do? *hides in flowershop*
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Truly we are lost without direction from our leader, so we must wait.

Oh my gosh hi there! did you happen to change the logo?
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Gah why have i been so quiet in here O_@

also i stole us a Emil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Plot Thread   Brotherhood Plot Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Plot Thread
Page 1 of 1