Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early on the job! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Early on the job! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early on the job! (open)   Early on the job! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:02 am

Everyone always under estimated him which was fine cause Alfred knew most of the time with his personality people never figured he was a med student and was more then capable of fixing alot of things. It was his interest, as a kid he always loved to pull things apart and put them back to together. It was fine by him really he always did like surprising people with the fact he was more then just looks and a good body. When Arthur took back his watch with delight and seemed to approve of Alfred's work with it. Alfred felt himself fill with even more pride. Somehow it meant alot that someone like Arthur found his skills useful. Alfred wasn't sure why but he just wanted the brit to approve of him.

" Glad I could help, Ive fixed couple of other things around the place aswell since I tend to get here way too early and there isn't anyone else around" That was pretty much true, in a place which got alot of use, there was tons of tabs and stuff which needed repairs even if the janitor did make his rounds, they were bound to have gotten broken after he made his rounds. He saw them broken and fixed them up since he had the time and the skill to do it.

He actually wanted both Arthur and Kiku to take more notice of him since.. well.. he always got alot of attention from others but with Artie always being busy and Kiku not always around. It was hard to get them to really notice him. Now that he had both of their attention. He was feeling rather pleased about the whole thing

(( awww thats so cute XD
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/

Early on the job! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2