Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas - Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas - Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas - Vampire   Lovino Vargas - Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 am

Name: Lovino Vargas

Appearance: Lovino has short, dark brown hair with a thick strand of hair on his head that refuses to stay flat, as well as dark green eyes. From the clothes he's been able to obtain for himself, jeans and a form-fitting button-up shirt are what he generally likes to wear, sticking with colors that don’t draw too much attention. Because he hasn’t taken the best care of himself, he is slightly skinnier than he should be.

Species: Vampire

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

Lovino is generally a moody, short-tempered and lonesome person, having preferred not to have many interactions with others even before he was turned. Relatively new to being a vampire, he’s kept himself even more closed off from society out of fear about being discovered for what he is, hiding out in an old run-down mansion in the countryside - far from any humans. Without guidance from the one who turned him, his morals about killing anything aside from animals clashes heavily with what his body tells him it needs. He’s killed and drank from a human who had been unlucky enough to be within reach of him during the first night of his being turned, but he mentally berates himself at the very memory. Although not a total pacifist, he doesn’t like the idea of having to fight.

Background:

Lovino came from an Italian family that heavily played favorites, sending him to go live with his grandfather in one of the big cities further within the mainland when he was just seven while his family kept his younger brother, Feliciano, in Italy. He grew up resentful of this fact, pushing away most of the people who tried to get close to him. Dedicating himself to studying art in the city (he knows he has Hunter blood somewhere in his family, though was never interested in the profession himself), he one night was travelling back to his small apartment from a late night at the studio and was dragged into an alleyway by a vampire, bitten and drained. When he awoke, he found himself alone in the basement of an abandoned, run-down building on the outskirts of the city, and ventured out into the city night with a surprising hunger for the blood of the humans he passed by. A few hours into the night he finally succumbed to his need for blood and dragged a human walking alone into an alleyway - feasting on them just as his creator had with him.

Afterwards, feeling awful about what had happened but not knowing what to do, he returned to where he’d been found and spent the rest of the night there. He discovered the following morning that even placing a hand into the sunlight felt as if he’d placed it into a fire. Now being certain of what he was, but still without any formal guidance, he took to training himself to being even more discreet about his actions than he’d been when alive. The first few months were difficult. He didn’t know where to go, and was nervous about talking to anyone about his predicament. However, he refrained from attacking any other humans, sticking to the blood of stray animals that wandered into his path. Eventually, he moved completely out of sight of the city, finding after a long trek the mansion that he currently resides in.

***At present, he is also currently learning from Anabel Peeters how to be a better vampire.

--
Current RPs (in order of when they occur for Lovino):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plots being planned:
*Meeting with Feliciano, due to take place between Chance Encounters and Night's Whispers
*Mansion raid after Night's Whispers, wherein Lovino is forced to abandon the mansion

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas - Vampire   Lovino Vargas - Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 am

((*hugs you and loves on this profile* Aaa <3 Perhaps if you should find your way into the forest, you might stumble across an abandoned-looking moss-covered cottage deep within its trees...........))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas - Vampire   Lovino Vargas - Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Another vampire hm? *subtly draws one of his knives* I will have to watch my step then, won't I?

((I love this toooooo *sends an army of huggles after you* RPs must happen...somehow, somewhere, they MUST! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas - Vampire   Lovino Vargas - Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas - Vampire
Page 1 of 1