Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russia (Ivan Braginski) App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Russia (Ivan Braginski) App Empty
PostSubject: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 am

Your E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Human name: Ivan Braginski

Country's name: Russia

Personality section:
I ALREADY HAVE THICK EYEBROWS YOUR CURSES WILL NOT WORK ON ME~ MWAHAHAHAHAAA

Cruel, intimidating, and overall frightening, many countries wonder why Ivan wasn't admitted to an insane asylum yet. However, the truth is that the large country doesn't really realize that his actions are very harmful to those around him. Because of a terrible childhood which consisted of many bloody battles and bullying, Ivan's mind had shattered, leaving a child's mind stuck in a grown man's body. This has caused Ivan to perceive his actions as lighter than they are. The stalking is a game of hide-and-seek. Fatal lash-outs are temper tantrums. Bullying is simply a way to get attention.

However, there is a different side to our large friend. He's a innocent creature who is always curious of things he had never seen before (Seen when he was fascinated with a water pipe the first time he saw one) and treats every country around him as a friend. His dream is to one day live in a warm field full of sunflowers, his national flower. For him, his sisters Ukraine and Belarus are a touchy subject, and he always gets depressed when they are mentioned.

((That was so bad oh my god- WHY YOU SO SHORT))

Roleplay sample:
"Hey, dude!"
Russia slowly turned around. There, he saw America (That burger eating-) holding one edge of his scarf.
"Why're you still wearing this? It's in the middle of summer, man!"
"I would suggest you don't touch that Америка. It IS a part of my body, you know~" The taller nation said with a small smile that would have had the Baltics wetting their pants as America rolled his eyes.
"Pshh, I call bull. Anyway, what's so special about this scarf? It's ratty...and pink." At this insult, Russia's face gave away nothing (except that his smile wavered,) but anyone could see he was bristling.

"Here, Russia, this is for you!" A smiling young Ukraine said, giving her little brother a cream scarf.
"I made it myself! I'm not really good at knitting though..." A younger Russia smiled wide as he took the scarf from her.
"It's okay, сестра(sister!) You made it, that's all that matters!"
---
An older Russia feverishly scrubbed at his scarf.
"I need to get this blood off...I can't show Ukraine that I made the scarf she gave me dirty..." After a few more minutes of scrubbing and washing, Russia held up his scarf. It wasn't red anymore. But it wasn't the cream that it used to be either. It was a soft pink that Russia would have liked if he hadn't known what was used as the dye...

"And why should I care~? It's my own right to do so, da? 'It's a free country' , right America? I recall you saying that for the longest time..." and Russia walked away leaving America cursing the "damn Commie."

Anything Else?: Hmmm....I want a garden. A garden full of sunflowers~ ^J^ oh and some tea would be good...and a pipe to beat up "Mr. Awesome"..... Ufu

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 am

Oooh, almost there! Check the rules one more time (pay special attention to the 'Anything Else' section), and you should have it~ (You're almost there, I can see it!)

The personality section looks fine. (Russia's one of those touchy subjects in the fandom, like France, but I think you did a good job here. <3)

Just do that one last thing, and then post here once you've done it. If you need help, feel free to PM me ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:08 am

Oh shoot, I thought it was only one word out of the three, not all of them 0-0U Anyway, fixed~ I think~ -w-U
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am

Ha, you've got it now~!

You're accepted of course! Welcome (back) dear. You've probably already taken a look around, but if you haven't, feel free to post an intro for yourself in the Introduction board. Then you can start your profiles up for the AUs, as well as plot threads in any of the Plot Central boards ^^

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask~

((Our muses will be very...interesting in any RP XD))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 am

Welcome to HUE, Ivan~ As Kiku said, please feel free to take a look around and see which AU(s) you want to join first~ And no one is impervious to the power of the Brows, ahahaha~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am

I believe Ivan is. The magic screwed up and ended up in his nose

(*runs off*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 am

Nope, it bounced back and ended up on England's brows, making them even thicker...not that anyone can notice that of course *kicked by the Italian Peninsula*

but anyway thank you~ I'll do that right away~ *great, first the curl/e-zone jokes, now I have to deal with nose jokes XDD*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 am

.......N-Nihao, Ivan....*runs away and locks himself in his house*

((Good to see you again! Welcome back to the boards!))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 am

Pfft, at least you don't have to deal with the...well...*coughs and looks pointedly at Arthur and mutters quietly* silly Arthur and his dirty mind

(Oh Yao...I just...*falls over, laughing* I think I'm laughing too hard...I don't know if that's possible, but I'm just...*crawls off to bed, still laughing* You guys...you guys all make me smile ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:12 pm

You know what they say about guys with big brows~ Or big noses, for that matter *pipe'd*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 pm

compensation, I say...compensation!

*runs*
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Thought id pop in say hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Ivan Braginski) App   Russia (Ivan Braginski) App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia (Ivan Braginski) App
Page 1 of 1