Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas Empty
PostSubject: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:58 am

Alrighty, so I had a few AU ideas popping up and chilling in my head, so I decided to release them here.

WARNING: YOU MIGHT FIND THAT SOME OF THESE DIEAS ARE IDIOTIC BEYOND REPAIR. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Monstertalia: If the World was full of monsters
Just what it says on the tin. While this is a lot like the Darkness RP we have here, we're able to pick from a bigger variety of monsters such as mummies, witches, and spirits. Also, instead of a nightclub, maybe an academy for monsters to know how to control their powers? I am totally not stealing this from Monster High, oh no, I am totally beign original.

Bleachtalia
...Yes, that's right, Bleach. While its storyline has gone downhill, I still love the original idea of soul reapers with magical swords that can evolve two times Very Happy

....That's it for now, though I swear there were more that were hopping around...well there's always Ponytalia *shot*
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 am

liking the bleach idea
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 am

I fully support that monster idea. I've actually thought about that myself and I didn't steal it from Monster High either.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Keep the AU ideas coming you guys!

Our next Activity Check is coming up soon, which also means our staff meeting is coming up. Arthur and I will be sure to discuss future AUs.

(We've thought that perhaps putting up a poll to decide on what the first new AU would be might be a good idea, but we'll give you guys a heads up when we've decided~) <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

I certainly hope it's that monster thing. I've already thought of a profile idea XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

We've had a few suggestions before this one, tbh, but we'll work on putting together a poll once we're sure we're going to release the next AU ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas   A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Collection of Simply Idiotic AU Ideas
Page 1 of 1