Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #2

Go down 
+6
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
Anabel Peeters
Feliciano Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

It's time for HUE's second Activity Check!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you guys know the drill. For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, February 10th and will go until Saturday, February 16th, 11:59PM EST. If you do not check in, an e-mail will be sent to you, and you will have until the following Wednesday to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP, one profile, etc.)

2. Your favorite drink (hot or cold, doesn't matter)

For those who have recently joined us

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. Your favorite drink (hot or cold, doesn't matter)

CHECKED IN:
(P.S. The nicknames were all Arthur's fault even though Kiku is typing most of this WE LOVE YOU GUYS DON'T KILL US! O_O)

Living Eyebrows (Arthur)
Speedy Pastaman (Feliciano)
Totally Pinkie (Feliks)
Wonder Waffle (Anabel)
Closet Hermit (Kiku)
Tomato Topper (Lovino)
Cutie Bows (Lili)
Stop Herotime (Alfred)
Magical Troll (Lukas)
Rue Regent (Toris)
Maple Mounty (Matthew)
Panda Elder (Yao)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 am

May as well start this thing off. I'm here, early enough to draw little pictures of you all on the chalkboard.

1. Here are just two of the several RPs in which I am involved~
-Fascination
-How to Deal

2. And... Hmm, my favorite drink.... Well, to appease my inner Brit I'll have to go with hot Earl Grey tea. But my inner American is being rebellious and yelling out iced coffee, Shhh, don't tell Eyebrows 'kay?
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 am

AH! THIS ALREADY?! BUT I JUST GOT HERE! *dies*

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

Well...I just joined *shot* No seriously, if I have to pick one thing, I'd pick everyone. You guys are amazing and it's an honor to be joining you~

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

Um...uh...more people? *shot* Nope, more AUs and more fun?

3. Your favorite drink (hot or cold, doesn't matter)

Well, since Arthur just tried to feed me tea, I'll go with coffee!
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:02 am

1. I love how chill and awesome everyone's been to me!

2. I'd love to see Arthur in a dress I like the idea of a Western/Steampunk AU that I've seen being considered.

3. MOUNTAIN DEW
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:20 am

1) Chance Encounters
World Academy Profile

2) Favorite drink would have to be.... Diet coke or Swiss Mocha
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 am

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP, one profile, etc.)

Patterns and Poppies (Gotta reply to this one!)

Random Happenstance

and a million more...laaaaaaazy

2. Your favorite drink (hot or cold, doesn't matter)

I am rather partial to tea...(which causes quite a problem in the mornings with my other muses)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 am

Arthur, Feli, Feliks, Anabel...you guys are all on the list (and quite entertaining)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:48 am

1) All of you guys are wonderful <3 But I really like the way the RP boards are set up too.
2) I would wish for a fratellino/North Italy on the forum but that wish has been granted pre-posting so... I guess having the completion of the tomato gang would be cool~ (but more members in general's also good)
3) Favorite drink: Thai iced tea
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 am

Thai iced tea sounds really yummy, Lovi~ You're checked in!

P.S. ...You guys do realize that Feliciano is our dear Kiku......... right? XD
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 am

Meeting in the Park
Random Happenstance

Well, I like cold chocolate drinks. It's like hot chocolate, only you don't warm the milk.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Oooooh, that sounds really good Lili~! You're checked in! <3
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:30 am

1. The background Colour hahaha XD I happen to like purple in all its shades and form.

2. A flying Nyan cat which poops rainbows... what? I'm being serious... * game face* Pfff A france would be nice actually more members and for it to actually rain chocolate bars..... ( wtf alfred muse.. thats it no more candy early in the day for you)

3. Tea, not green tea. I'm a very very bad japanese . I actually do not like macha unless its in choco form. ( Feli good move.. stay away from anything artie makes if you value your own life)
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 am

Well, we've gotten what, six of you guys in the past couple of weeks? *hides behind Alfred* One of them is me so it's really like, five of you so shush

We'll definitely keep our fingers crossed for a--WAIT A MINUTE, WITH A FRANCE YOU GUYS WILL FINISH OFF THE ALLIES! *stares into Alfred's soul and sees his plan* O_O

*hides behind Alfred some more* He will try to feed us all if you let him, Alfred!

(You're checked in, Alfred! We're adding everyone to the list with an interesting nickname this go around...just because we were in a silly mood when we started the list <3)
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Lukas and Toris, you guys are in too~

(And that's the 'rue' flower...>.>)
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 am

I DID IT.
GUYS.
Guess who managed to check in on time!

1. Sugar and Cinnamon

On Stormy Seas

2. Uh, I dont think I have one fave drink, I like too many of them so I'll just mention one of my favourites: Dr Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 pm

1)First Impressions

How to Deal

All Over the Eastern Teas

2) At the moment a nice hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows is at the top of my list. :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 pm

MATTHEW YOU MADE IT! *tackles* 8D

*tackles Yao into the massive pile of people now* Yao, Matthew, you're both checked in ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:44 am

Activity Check #2 is now closed! Thank you to all who checked in. If you missed it, you'll have to PM me with the requirements.

To everyone else, enjoy your RPs...I look forward to interacting with everyone! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #2   Activity Check #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #2
Page 1 of 1