Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feliks Łukasiewicz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 am

Character Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Appearance: Feliks has shoulder length blond hair and dull green eyes. He is about five feet three inches tall, and weighs around 120 lbs. He is very pale because he hardly ever ventures outside. Though he is short, he has long legs for his size. He has a tattoo of a pair of snake eyes dice on his left shoulder. The dots on the dice are small pink hearts.

He likes to appear androgynous and occasionally cross-dress. His favorite colors to wear are shades of red, pink, and green.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mutant Abilities: Feliks' ability is probability manipulation. He cannot make an event happen, but he can greatly increase or decrease the probability of its occurrence simply by thinking about the event. This works for both likely and unlikely events. His power’s biggest weakness is that it is closely tied to Feliks’ turbulent emotions. His manipulation can be undone, but not when he is upset. He cannot change past events.

Where Do You Stand?: Neutral, but could easily be swayed to either the Government’s side or the Brotherhood.

Mutant/Brotherhood Code Name: Feliks generally goes by Seven, despite being neutral. Because he generally only interacts with people online, he rarely reveals his real name to people.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Feliks is a bit of a recluse. He doesn’t speak unless spoken to, and only goes outside to go shopping and occasionally attend a production of the Rocky Horror Show (which he first saw with his mother and has loved ever since). He is very emotionally unstable and is known to be extremely indecisive, fickle, and flippant. He spends his days gambling, buying and selling stock, and chatting with people online. He rarely stays attached to an interest for long, but if he does, he becomes a bit of a fanatic.

He has recently become more interested in his abilities, and wants to do something more than stockpile money with them.

Background: Feliks grew up as an only child in Brooklyn, New York. His father and mother both worked for magazines, his father as a photographer, and his mother as a columnist at a popular fashion magazine. His parents were very proud of their Polish heritage and raised Feliks to be same. He’d always had a close relationship with them, especially his mother, who he takes after greatly. His parents were always very supportive of his sexuality and fluid gender identity. Up until he was fifteen, he lived very happily with them.

But one night, as they were returning from a date on the subway, they were hit up by a drug addict for money. Feliks’ father refused to give him any and the strung out man attacked them. The EMTs arrived too late and Feliks lost his world in the blink of an eye. Almost immediately, Feliks was placed in foster care. This experience made him extremely paranoid of the outside world. He became even shyer than he already had been, and turned to the internet for social interaction. Around this time he discovered his powers, though he had always been very lucky. He became very depressed after realizing his ability because he often wondered if he could have saved his parents.

He spent the rest of his childhood reading and playing card games when he wasn’t in school. He graduated with a decent GPA but realized he could use his ability to gain success gambling and trading stock, so he decided not to attend university. He now lives in a small apartment near where he grew up, his only companion being his cat, Pony.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 am

(The cat being called Pony just made me giggle)

I hope we can RP together sometime~! *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am

I do as well! Smile How should I insert myself into the RP?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 am

((Congratulations on getting the 1000th post on the board, btw! *throws confetti on and dances*))

Hmm...well, if you'd like, we could start a new RP of some sort. Kiku's a bit of a loner, but he's got a very profitable flowershop. He's never invested in stock/other businesses seriously though (being a mutant, he wants to be low key)...

(He's still a bit of a closet case, in that he reads manga/does such things)...perhaps...and not to totally put an 'internet chat within a forum RP within the internet' thing...perhaps they could meet online, and our RP could be their conversations...or the game they are playing...? *headdesks*

(Thinking, I swear! ^^)
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 am

My only idea was that Feliks sees the shop when he's out on one of his excursions and goes inside because it's so pretty. Whatever you like best, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 am

oooo....the Brotherhood is interested greatly~ :3 look forward to seeing you around the world!
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 am

Thanks! We'll see what happens! I just have to figure out when and where to enter, you know?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:20 am

Awww, you took the power I was planning on giving Monaco! Oh well, with my post rate I probably won't post often enough to get a second character anyway, so that doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Hmm...well, if you'd like Feliks I can make a post for us that would have you coming to the flowershop?

(Why do I get the horrible impression Kiku might, if Feliks is crossdressing, mistake him for a girl and want to give him flowers, even though the plants are pretty smart and realize he's a guy? *shot*)
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 pm

I love that idea (and heck yes, Kiku should give Feliks flowers!).
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Pfft, okay...so Kiku = oblivious and thinks that Feliks is a rather cute girl, and when said cute 'girl' comes to his shop, he gives 'her' flowers...and the plants totally know Feliks is a guy XD

Oh my god...the arguments in his head will be hysterical. He'll be so confused...especially if he ever finds out they are RIGHT XD

Would you like to start the thread, or I can if you'd like. Either way is fine with me~!
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Could you?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 pm

*bows* Of course~! It might take me a little bit, but I shall get to work on that right away <3
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Sounds fabulous~ *skirt twirl*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 am

I'm working on the starter now (sorry it's so late! orz)

((And for the RP you've started, just be sure to mark it as either an Open RP or a closed RP for specific people ^^))
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:42 am

Hey, no problem!

((Kay, thanks, I'll go do that now))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 am

((Thank yooou~! *sends love*))

I'm on it! (Got distracted by a potential Feli, but I'm on it! *runs off*)
Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 am

Haha, great! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am

Sorry it took sonlong, but it is posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliks Łukasiewicz   Feliks Łukasiewicz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feliks Łukasiewicz
Page 1 of 1