Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciao from Pastaland~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Ciao from Pastaland~! Empty
PostSubject: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:20 am

Your E-Mail: hue.feliciano.vargas@gmail.com

(Forgive the lame e-mail...I just have so many things to keep track of, so it's the 'Oh hey, it's an e-mail from HUE forum' sort of precaution thing? I can always change it later if it's not allowed ^^')

Ciao from Pastaland~! Tumblr10

Human name: Feliciano Vargas

Country's name: North Italy (Italian Republic/Repubblica Italiana*)

*Though this is his official name, he's only the Northern representative, and therefore is only half of the entire Italian Republic. So he prefers 'North Italy' and is more likely to answer to that name. However, for official purposes, he occasionally has to refer to himself as if he is speaking about the entire Italian Republic (though this will not apply in human AU settings)

Personality Section:
Quote :
Bright and bubbly, Feliciano loves to meet new people. He finds it the most fun to talk to pretty girls, though he'll just as happily strike up a conversation with anyone...as long as he isn't afraid or intimidated by them in some way. Ever the conversationalist, Feliciano tends to have his sentences run together, and coupled with his over-enthusiastic gesticulations, he is occasionally quite difficult to understand. Ultimately, he is harmless, more of a lover than a fighter and more a chef and artist than a lover. He’s a sensitive guy, easily scared and fast to cry if something is bothering him. But his sensitivity makes him endearing and easier to talk to…most of the time.

He is a big softie, especially when it comes to animals. Whether it’s a cat up a tree or a dog on a leash that clearly belongs to someone, Feliciano simply finds them adorable and oh so huggable! His over-affectionate behavior towards animals often gets him into trouble, especially when they are owned. However, most people forgive him quickly, either because they love his cooking or to get him to stop crying and apologizing loudly.

In matters of love or other more complex emotions, Feliciano tends to be rather simple-minded, occasionally saying things without realizing what effect they will have on people. Despite his cluelessness and cowardice, the Italian can’t stand bullies. He will do everything within his power to help someone or something in need, especially if it’s a pretty girl or an animal or just one of his friends. Not much of a street fighter, Feliciano is surprisingly stronger in the water or on a boat, though no one really knows why this is so.

Feliciano often overreacts to simple situations by running away. He has a big heart, and tries to show it in everything that he does…though occasionally his good intentions are outshined by his over-enthusiasm or clumsiness. He is quick to befriend, and those he has bonds with (such as his fratello and his allies) he will do all he can.

He loves his fratello dearly, and though Lovino's mood swings can be frightening, he knows deep down that Lovino loves and cares for him. He often feels that Lovino acts opposite him, partially to be recognized as a separate person (not just 'Feli's twin' or 'Feli's brother') and partially because he is more down-to-earth and can see that not everything is rosy. That's not to say that Feliciano is blissfully ignorant of hardships, but he prefers to try to get along with everyone whether they ultimately hurt him or not. He relies on Lovino, and admires his determination to succeed and his ability to push away people that hurt him. He sees his fratello as a strong individual, though he can never quite tell him so, because chances are Lovino wouldn't believe him if he told him.

He can be extremely picky when it comes to clothing or food, and in this way Feliciano can seem a bit spoiled. He won't touch something that looks burnt (read, Arthur's cooking) or wear something from a rather cheap designer. However, he'll happily shed his high-end clothing articles to paint (or to sleep), just so he will not dirty them. His painting supplies are the best on the market, and his kitchen (though simple in appearance) is fully equipped with the best. He seems to spend his money freely, especially on projects or designs he deems worthy of his time. When it comes to food, he will often make enough to feed an army...and then invite one over to eat (as long as they are friendly).

Feliciano fears being alone, or abandoned by those he cares about the most. He recognizes his shortcomings and failings as a person, and he genuinely hopes that those around him can look past them and like him for who he is. He hates sleeping alone, and when he is forced to he often has nightmares about being abandoned. He'll often force his way into his friends' homes (or beds), in the hopes that their company (and their presence) will stave off the nightmares...and prove that they aren't going anywhere. He knows that people dislike him for it, but he feels his friends (serious as they are) will think even less of him and be more likely to abandon him if he tells them he can't bear to be alone.

(I feel I'm missing something...hmm...if I think of more I'll add it ^^')

Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
Feliciano stared at the blank canvas, his only movement the slow and steady blinking of his eyes. His fingers remained wrapped around his paintbrush, the tip hovering just above the palette of rich colors. Save for his small breaths, only the ticking of an ancient clock sounded in the otherwise empty room. The tiled floor failed to absorb the noise, so that each tick and tock reverberated a little from the walls and made his heart pulse in time. The sun shone through the window, the soft curtains drawn back to allow the natural light to flood the otherwise stuffy room.

'Tick...'

A sigh left his lips, the soft 've' neither one of frustration nor inspiration.

'Tock...'

He shifted a little in his seat, beginning to grow numb from staying in one place for too long.

'Tick...'

Memories swirled in his mind, but his hand refused to move beyond its frozen position above the paints.

'Tock...'

A little boy sat in the same place, staring blankly at the canvas and wondering what could possibly fill the emptiness that spread beyond its white surface.

'Tick...'

He sat on a hill with his canvas and a cat, the wind rustling the grass and blowing through his hair and ruffling the errant strand that refused to cooperate.

'Tock...'

A teenager watched as a blond man approached, a familiar figure with both love and heartache in the only two words he imparted that day.

'Tick...'

A familiar feeling, fluttering in his chest as he gazed up at the tall, strong man who reminded him so much of something he couldn't quite place his finger on.

'Tock...'

A shooting star flashed in the heavens, and he made a silly wish on it because his serious ones never seemed to come true.

'Tick...'

A familiar hill rose in the mist, and he stared blankly at the plains below, a canvas painted angry red and making his heart ache as his eyes behold the master painter.

'Tock...

Betrayal rent him in two, though this time he could share the burden with his brother and at least listen to someone he loves tell him he was wrong, utterly wrong.

'BONG!'

The sound was like thunder, and he jumped, accidentally dropping his brush into the bright sky blue paint. His eyes flitted around the room, confused at the darkness that descended on him in what feels like only a few moments' time. He sighed, setting down the brush and moving to turn on the lights as the clock fell back into its rhythmic ticking and tocking. He returned to his canvas, glancing down at the brush and coming to a sudden realization. With ease, he placed the brush to the canvas, beginning to paint as the clock and his heart beat out of time. His newest masterpiece would be out of time too, drawn from the memories and brushed lovingly over the canvas before him.

Anything Else?:
I like to have tea in the garden with my friends, where we make awesome memories and eat delicious food!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I think I got everything...orz I hope you like it!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:58 pm

((Oh my god, can I just love you forever? 8D))

You are accepted, of course~! Let me be the first to say welcome to HUE, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Now that you've been accepted, you can head on over to the Introductions section and post something about yourself if you like, or start checking out the lovely AUs we've got and get started on some profiles~

I can't wait to RP with you~!

((Also, I feel obligated to react to a certain indiscrepancy in your description. My food, for the record, is not burnt, it's... well-done. Yes. Well-done. Your constitution is just too delicate for a gentleman's diet, is all. *huff*))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

*blushes and shuffles around nervously* Grazie Arthur for accepting me to the board! I'm really excited to be here, and look forward to RPing with you!

((Also, the last time I tried some of your 'well done' food, I almost died and Germany yelled at me because I couldn't run my laps! *sobs and hides*))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Welcome to HUE, fellow axis member~ *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 pm

((Tch, I guess you're welcome here...))

I love you already! I can't wait to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Welcome! I can't wait to RP with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 am

Grazie for the warm welcome, everyone! I'll be posting up my intro asap for you guys, so then we can get to RPing! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Pastaland~!   Ciao from Pastaland~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciao from Pastaland~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: General Information :: Characters :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: