Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plots for Feli~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Feli~ Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Feli~   Plots for Feli~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am

This is Feli's lovely plots thread! Any requests to RP with him or to plot with him can be posted here!

~*~

Profile: HERE

♫ He's a chef
♫ He was a former guest, but after trying the food and complaining enough, was hired to cook
♫ He will serve should any of the servers fall sick
♫ He prefers not to do anything sexual, and so is nearly impossible to coerce to perform
♫ Sex and sexual matters are delicate subjects for him (though he is aware of where he works)
♫ He likes making friends/forming bonds with his co-workers

Current RPs

Curious (Open RP started by Matthew)
Serving a Smile (Closed RP with Toni)

Plot/RP Requests

♫ (none at the moment)

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Feli~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Feli~   Plots for Feli~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Finally finished his profile! (I'd like to actually RP out that point about him being a customer-hired-chef rather than just say it happened, but that's whenever Mister Arthur Kirkbrows has time~)
Back to top Go down

Plots for Feli~
Page 1 of 1