Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas Plot Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Plot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

If anyone would like to RP with Lovino, feel free to post on here! Whether he's just going to be messed with, or if he's going to be stolen away for ransom... I'm game for pretty much anything!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:40 am

I'll have to pull Yao onto this thread...but Yao's only crew member (besides an NPC we both sort of play) is me...and I'm lonely.

(Plus, it would be awesome to have Lovi aboard a ship run by a grumpy old man and a former street urchin. Lovi would just have a field day XD)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Indeed. I'm sure Yao would love to have a new person to boss around. :3
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm definitely alright with this idea~ If you guys don't mind having a spoiled brat on board - even though I'm sure it won't take too long to do a bit of attitude adjusting. XD
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 am

Oh, attitude/life adjustments are Yao' s specialty after taking in Kiku. So Lovi will be on the perfect ship for a rich Italian.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 am

I also have a plot I want to discuss with you two later on (involving a certain eye-browed Captain and a little mischief-making XD) but hey, if you both are on board (*shot for puns*) with this idea, should we keep plotting it out or start up a thread?

This would be (in the general timeline) after Kiku has grown up (to his present age) and is first mate on Yao's ship...if that time suits you two?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 am

Using that timeframe works for me! And I don't mind either way, in terms of starting a thread vs. continuing to plot here. Although, I'm curious Kiku what you've been thinking of for eye-browed Captains? (Depending on how this is done, we probably should work out if/how Feli's got a role in this too? Given he's Lovi's dear fratellino)
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am

Present day sounds good to me ^^ Can't wait to play my grouchy "old" man.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 am

So, essentially we're talking two major events, though they can all take place in the same 'place' (e.g. Yao's ship) if you two want, or in their respective settings as 2 different RPs (where we'd start with the first, then once it was done, mark it as such, and move into the next place)

1. Lovi's capture/forced coercion onto the ship
2. Lovi's acclimation to the ship/crew

(Feel free to contradict/disagree with me here ^^')

As for Feli's involvement, Feli's still talking to TeaBrows about possibly being capture/forcibly coerced onto his ship. So I'd guess that any 'involvement' the two would have would have to come later, once they discover the other is missing/on the other ship (which could lead to an epic pirate battle, yes? 8D)

Oh so obviously wants an epic pirate battle~
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 am

Hmmm... I'm fine with things happening either way, since one event so directly leads into the other one. Whatever you think'll work out better~

And that makes sense for Feli there - just wasn't sure if Feli was going to come running to protect his fratello or not from capture, unless it was done all sneaky-like. XP But if you two are gonna be ninjas, then... yeah. Then it makes sense to leave his involvement until after Lovi's gone, or until the two of them discover the other is on the other Captain's ship.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 am

EPIC PIRATE BATTLE

Ninja kidnapping plans sound like fun. We'd just have to coordinate how the two brothers will 1)be separated 2)be taken by the two captains. Since I'm sure if Old Man Yao and Bushy Brows Arthur were in the same port there will be some fireworks....er...more like an explosion.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 am

Pfft, take their personalities into account, for one.

Feli's not the type to go running after anyone (though his fratello might end up ultimately being an exception XD)

Besides that, Feliciano often goes off on his own to shop/explore...so 'getting them separated' isn't as big an issue as you might think XD

I wouldn't have suggested them going to separate ships if they were either hard to separate or if Feli would have run off to find Lovi.

(A suggestion might be that Feli, after Lovi is captured, runs off to try to find him, and gets captured by Arthur...but that I think is a discussion for a Feli plot thread/with Arthur and crew)
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 pm

I didn't think it would be a big issue, just curious at how it would work out. ^^ But I see that you got that figured out, Kiku. (Silly me for not thinking that you already had that covered) Sorries!

Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Good point there, Kiku. Had forgotten for a moment about Feli exploring around the shops n' stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

asfklasj;dfkljasd YAO COME HERE AND LEMME LOVE YOU MKAY? *sobs and pulls into a hug, then tackles Lovi and huggles*

Pleaes forgive my awful use of the word 'issue'...it implied something a bit bigger and more negative sounding than I meant (I think), and if that's the case, I'd love the chance to rephrase a bit ^^'

I should say that getting the two brothers to separate isn't going to be difficult, though Lovi and Feli can plot on the side to figure out how they want their characters to handle the separation...and then let the two captains of the ships know what is going on. I think that's a better and smoother way to handle things while allowing the most people to plot the event as possible.

Please forgive me...and my terrible brain for making that silly observation sound so snarky/awful. *sobs and loves you both*

(and no worries Lovi...I sort of forgot too even though I wrote it until I re-read his profile ^^')
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Pfft it's all good, Kiku! *hugs* And yes, that does sound good about the plotting X3
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 pm

*huggles and loves* Its alright, Kiku ^^ No harm done. So don't be upset, kay? *hands you tissue*

I also agree. The plotting sounds like its good and in order. :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

*huggles you both* W-What would I do without you two? I'd be a mess, for one D:

Once Lovi and Feli get a little plotting done (and once Arthur is able to post up the huge plot thread) we can throw all of this together to make something epic! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Plot Thread   Lovino Vargas Plot Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas Plot Thread
Page 1 of 1