Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Lil' Hungary <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm

((AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! >.<" Soooooo close...))

Email ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human Name ~ Elizabeta (or Elizaveta, I really don't have a preference) Héderváry.

Country's Name ~ Hungary

Personality
~ I might as well describe how I view myself first, hm? The most important thing you get into your mind at this point is this: I'm manly - probably the manliest girl in all of Hetalia. In fact, I pride myself in my manliness. ...Then again, there are those days when I enjoy being a woman...wearing a dress isn't all too bad, in fact... <.<" OH, and I LOVE yao- I mean...*coughs, suppressing a slight blush* I enjoy yaoi. It's not too bad, kind of entertaining... ^-^" Austria and France, well...they're interesting to watch... And maybe I'll just leave that subject for a little while.

Anyway, more about me... let's see, well... ... ... ... Oh, how could I forget?! Let me break this to you briefly: Don't ever get on my bad side or it's hell for you for as long as you live. And if you're Romanian, I hate you. And if you're related to Prussia in anyway, I won't necessarily hate you, I just might...seriously dislike you with a passion. But it's not hate, you're safe...right? Smile Besides that, I'm actually normally super gentle. Not entirely quiet, but soft and sisterly-like. Oh, and I love cute boys - just love them. I mean, seriously. They're cute. What's not to like, right? :3

Well, I think that's all... If there's anything else you want to know, just ask me. I'd be happy to answer!

Roleplay: (This'll be back when Hungary served the young Austria)
"Hungary!"
She raced into the room, flushed but sheltering a smile all the same. "What is it, Austria-san?"
He turned away from facing the window, eyes closed, forehead furrowed as he chewed his lip. Something was wrong. "My music...it's missing."
"Your music?" Yep - that was definitely something dreadful. If Austria couldn't play his beloved music, then he wouldn't be happy. If he wasn't happy, then Hungary had no reason to be smiling the way she did. Her smile faded just as expected as she reassured him with a, "Don't worry, Austria-san, I'll find it. That's a promise!" With that, she bounded from the room, heart pounding wildly as she dashed down hall after hall until she came upon a room hardly opened - a room where Austria stored old music. Personally, the man didn't believe in music ever growing old, so the fact that he had such a room puzzled even Hungary. Sighing, she opened the door, immediately on hands and knees and scrounging through the muck on the ground, looking at the folders and stands of music, shelves and books overflowing with notes and musical clefs...even a few old instruments lay stacked up against the side of the room - a violin and cello being two of them.
"I didn't know Austria-san played these..." she murmured, stroking the neck of the violin before turning to tap her fingers on the body of the cello. Blinking, she raised her fingers and plucked a string from the cello, closing her eyes as the vibration of the note rang through her being. So beautiful...
"Oh, but what am I doing? I'm supposed to be looking for young Austria-san's music!" She turned back around, forgetting the instruments as if they were just part of the background.
So she shuffled about the room for hours and hours and hours - flipping through page after page of music, finally becoming exhausted enough that she ended up laying on the ground, fingering the music she had been holding, upset that she couldn't please Austria in something that mattered so much to him...
"Hungary?"
"Austria!" She shot up, still on her knees, covered in dust and dirt now as she peered up at him, still holding the music she had recently flipped through in her hands. He looked down at her, eyes wide behind those glasses of his.
"What are you doing?" he asked, still peering at her.
"I was looking for your music, Austria-san!"
He blinked. "Ah...Hungary, you don't even know what music it is that I'm looking for!"
She let out an exasperated sigh, breaking his gaze to admire the ground. "I must have forgotten to ask you..." She felt incredibly stupid, too rash, too obvious with her feelings... How could she have been so careless as to flaunt her emotions in such a way? Running off to help without even knowing what the heck it was she was actually looking for? Could it have been anymore obvious?
He stepped closer to her, this time kneeling in front of her and prying the music from her hands. "What...?"
"I was just looking through the music, hoping to find yours." But I didn't even know what it was titled, so it was absolutely pointless for me to be in here...
"Hungary...this is the music that I was looking for!"
She looked up - immediately a smile graced her face, a wide grin that enveloped her heart and soul. She couldn't have been luckier! "You're not serious, Austria-san?"
"I am! Completely and utterly serious!" He laughed, standing up with the music in his hands. The cherished look in his eyes was completely worth the previous humiliation Hungary had felt.
At least now he was happy.

Anything Else? ~ We'll have to chat later, right now I'm trying to make a pot of Austria's favorite tea~. Wouldn't want the master to be upset with me, now would we...? Oh, and after that...well, Prussia's coming over, he wanted to speak to Austria about who-knows-what. I swear, if that boy uses the word 'awesome' one more time, I swear I'll...nevermind. Ah~, and after that I have to tend to the garden!!! T^T So much to do, so little time... (There; now it's done... v.v")

Just a heads up - because this has happened to me before - I may absolutely be a die-hard (*blushes* ok, maybe not that big) yaoi fan, it doesn't mean I'm not open to romance between another character and I. In fact, I'm a fan of both Prussia/Hungary and Austria/Hungary (obviously Razz). Anyway, just throwing that out there! Very Happy Anything else however is up for debate...

If there's anything more you'd like to know, I'll answer you via PM, so if you've got any more questions or want to know anything more, just simply click that cute little PM button. Hope to see you guys real soon! Very Happy

Last edited by sweet-little-ms. Hungary on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

You're almost there! There's just one little specific thing you need to have added to your 'Anything Else' section. (For a hint, check other accepted applications, and re-read the rules, paying particular to the self-titled section).

Once you've done that, just make a quick edit above and then a post letting us know it's done~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 pm

You're so close you can taste it, Miss Hungary~! You might want to have one more look at the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Wonderful~! Looks like you've finished it. Let me be the first to say welcome to HUE~!

Now that you're accepted you can go ahead and start to have a look around to figure out which AU(s) you'd like to join~ If you like, you can post up an Introduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to let us get to know you more, and/or post in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you'd like to let other members know how to contact you.

Welcome, my dear, and I look forward to RPing with you in the near future~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm

*bows deeply* Welcome, Hungary-san, to the boards~! I look forward to RPing with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Ah! Also one more thing~ If you could please change your username to your nation's human name, that would be splendid~ (If you're not sure how, just PM either myself or Kiku and we'll do it for you <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Lil' Hungary <3   Sweet Lil' Hungary <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Lil' Hungary <3
Page 1 of 1