Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread

Go down 
+5
Lukas Bondevik
Arthur Kirkland
Anabel Peeters
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:17 pm

*hugs Toni and loves* My sincerest apologies for missing that (it was totally in your profile, and I missed it D: ) lovely bit of information!

It could work either way...that is, if the human (Hunters) are encroaching too much on your space, you could go to the vampires for help if you so see fit. The idea isn't to necessarily draw lines (e.g. vampires vs humans vs werewolves) that are so black and white, so much as it is to give you a possible common enemy (e.g. the Human Council) that you can work against or for, with anyone you choose...if that makes sense (I'm still waking up x.x)

Ultimately, it's the decision of each individual person (though in Toni's case, his pack would follow his decision methinks) where they want to stand as each event comes into play. This is more to say 'Hey, I realize we've got a huge focus on vampires and humans at this point...do you guys want some focus as werewolves, or do you want to wait and see what happens before making some decisions?'...because you know me...I don't want to leave anyone out of the plotting *sniffles and clings to Toni*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:39 pm

*squishes Kiku* <3 Yeah, as I thought about it more, I figured everyone would be divided based on their own motives rather than species. The werewolves shouldn't have much trouble fitting into the plot since they'll be just as affected by anything that goes on in the forest as the vampires. I don't see Toni's pack respecting any kind of blood-ration or laws from the humans from the town. From their point of view, their part of the forest belongs to them and humans have no right to govern them. Toni is also fiercely protective of his borders and will attack anyone that looks like a Hunter if they cross into them (like he did to Natalia), so it would be pretty easy to start a war with his pack if too many Hunters come into his territory since both Hunters and werewolves would be getting killed. If he got desperate enough, I could see Toni going to the vampires for help since he knows they're his best bet for fighting the Hunters even though he usually considers vampires enemies too (the lesser of two evils).

Part of the reason I made Toni an Alpha was so that he could act as a leader if it came down to having talks between the species about what to do (though I know the other werewolves in the story are mostly independent and probably won't see him that way). He's also different from most other werewolves in this AU in the fact that he was born one rather than turned. The last thing I should point out is that he has human blood from his mother and is pretty tolerant of humans in general as long as they're not Hunters, so he will be more willing to have rational discussions with the city people if needed.

*stops babbling about own character*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Toni, have I told you how awesome you are? O.O *loves* I can easily see Toni fitting in here (while totally sticking to his own motives) and I hope we get to RP together (even if it is an epic fight) <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

It's what I do! *smacked* Haha, but really, I'm having fun with developing Toni's character and seeing how he can fit into the story. XD I hope we get to play together soon too! (and epic fights are the most fun) <3 *hug* Still waiting to hear what you think about me joining Fascination~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Gah! Tis times like these you can poke me via PM...what with my terrible memory x.x
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:38 pm

No worries! It was only 2 days ago, and I know you're busy. *pats*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:01 pm

*clings to* S-Still! Y-You can always PM me with stuffs like that (if you haven't already, in which case poke me...POKE ME REPEATEDLY BECAUSE MY BRAIN = A FRIGGEN HOLE-FILLED THING *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 pm

*waves white flag* I come in peace! Well...I suppose working for the Hunters wouldn't mean I would come in peace, but just remember that not all of the Hunters are really militant. (If it's in your character to believe certain humans are basically black and white, that's fine...just not every single one of them is like that XD Whether your character cares or not is up to you)

You'll see more I think as the Hunters get more of a part in the plot (so far, it's just a title, but once the plot kicks in it seems we'll get a better glimpse into what being a Hunter is really like)...so if you have questions, they might be answered better at that point~!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

This RPer knows not all Hunters are cut from the same cloth. XD Toni, however is more of the opinion that the only good Hunter is a dead one, given his past. He doesn't know anything about "corrupt" Hunters and law-abiding ones since he's only ever come in contact with the really bad ones. He pretty much thinks they're all out to get him. Because of this, werewolves like Natalia confuse him (as I'm discovering in the pharmacy thread). Anyone dressed in the uniform or carrying an unusual amount of weapons won't be treated nicely by him. I'm looking forward to seeing how you guys develop the Hunters further!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm

You'll love Kiku in this AU then *shot dead* He's just...so full of confusing traits it's loads of fun *squishes Toni* <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm sure Toni will have an interesting time with him...*squish*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 pm

So here's the basico, rough plan right now for the plot barreling our way (and scheduled tentatively to be released this Wednesday in RP form)

1. The Hunters (under the NPC Professor representing their leader) are gathered for a massive patrol into the forest.

(They are only skipping the city because they already know vampires are there. I mean, the Velvet Rope is there...but rumors have been that people have been disappearing in the forests too)

Hunters: NPC Professor, Emil, Feliciano, Natalia.

The general plan (we've outlined ages ago) - The Hunters end up discovering Lovi's mansion (if this is still cool with Lovi, let's go with it 'cause Lovi's mansion is awesome!) Any vampires that want to end up there (e.g. Lovi, Anabel, etc) can and should, 'cause if the Hunters discover more than one vampire, they are going to flip their lids (or, Feli will, and that's problem enough XD)

How does this look to everyone...at least for the first point? (We'll get way more of you guys involved as the RP progresses...this is just one of those little conflict/catalyst moments we need for the big boss plot we're all going to make <3)

IF IT'S NOT COOL or you've changed your mind or...or anything like that, just post or PM me~! We can always rework!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2