Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lili plotty tajms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm

That's a good idea, but I tend to use italics for thought, but I'll bold and italicize anything I want you to catch onto!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

I tend to use italics for thought as well, though anything I don't want Lili to catch wind of I'll simply narrate in thought rather than put in italics. (However, if you do see something in my narration you'd like for her to hear, just note me also and I can easily alter things ^^) Kiku's very much in his own head at times, so you might hear some interesting things~

Also, I do sometimes use italics to denote his 'conversations' with the plants. If you do run into one of those and it confuses you as to which are his thoughts and which are the plants' thoughts, just let me know ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:30 am

Considering his plants' personalities are very much unlike his own (judging from Haru no Hana, which you probably already know I'm following slavishly XD), I don't think that'll be much of a problem. But thanks anyway~
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Vash, are you still here? If you are, I'd like to plot some with you. I thought you'd start so ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili plotty tajms
Page 1 of 1