Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting with Lili

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, since I only have one RP here, I thought it'd be good if I could have someone else to roleplay with. So is there anyone who would like to RP with Lili, or maybe join the RP she has with Kiku? Maybe we could even discuss story or something?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

*waves frantically* Hey Lili! I have a plot-ish related question for you...er rather, a point to run past you to see if it's okay? Maybe we can use the info in the future too ^_^

So, I think in your backstory you said Lili was rescued by a rich patron, who then gave her some money and freed her, si? (If I have that wrong, feel free to correct me ^^')

Well, I talked to Lovi (and Lovi can jump in here too to confirm) and we were thinking that maybe it could have been Lovi and Feli's father who was the rich patron who saved her/gave her money and freed her, but that Lovi and Feli aren't aware of it or maybe just don't see why they should care (since they are sort of spoiled brats in this AU XD).

Anyway, if you like that idea, maybe later we could use it if they ever happened to meet? Like, maybe Lili was given some sort of family crest or something to hold onto in case she got in trouble again or something? Or she could go to their house and ask for work...something?

It's a little vague in my head, but I figured if that was true (about the rich patron) it would be a good way to tie Lili into the random thread of people we seem to be weaving together and then making into a plot~ What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Feli, you beat me to mentioning that XD But yes, I am on board with that idea~
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 am

Oh, I like that idea! Let me just add that little fact to the profile when I can bother to, and maybe we could start something!
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Sounds great to me, Lili~! I hope that we can start something fun together ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 am

Okay, that crest thing has been added to Lili's profile. Should we start or should we plan some more?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

Sorry for responding to this so late! D:

I think we could start something, though we have to be careful of the timing of when they'd meet Lili. Both Feli and Lovi are going to be kidnapped at some point (the specifics are listed in the White Lotus plot thread, and I can copy them over here) so they'd have to meet Lili a little before that. The way the timeline is shaping up, she'd be slightly younger than she is now...probably not too long after she started working the odd jobs, but long enough for Feli and Lovi to have no idea who she is/anything about her. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 am

Hmm... I think I can do something with that, maybe. How about soon after she came to the city then?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 am

These are the two timelines so far:

White Lotus
1. Kiku stows away on Yao's ship. Kiku is 10. Yao is 21
2. Yao and Kiku travel to sell spices/goods in India/Middle East (so away from the Port). This takes about 3-4 years. Kiku is then 13-14, Yao is 24-25
3. Kiku becomes Yao's official first mate at 16. Yao is 26-27.
4. Lovino (age 16-17) is kidnapped off the Port. (This means Feli will have to be kidnapped first)
5. Yao becomes sick. Yao is 28 (?), Kiku is 17, and Lovino is 17
6. 'Present ages' (Yao 30, Kiku 19, Lovi 19) = possible epic battles with brow's ship or something epic like that~

Black Rose
1. Matthew is captured aboard Arthur's ship. Matthew is 14, Arthur is about 22.
2. The storm hits and BR is beached on an island (Matthew 15-16, Arthur 23-24). Repairs take about two years. This puts Matthew at 17-18 and Arthur at 25-26 at the time they leave the island.
3. BR returns to the port to replenish supplies and crew lost in the storm. Feliciano, age 15-16, is kidnapped.
4. 'Present ages'; Arthur 28, Matthew 20, Feli 18. Epic battles with the White Lotus have been suggested~

So...the setting of this RP would have to take place either JUST before Feli is kidnapped by Arthur (which we can do, since he'll still be roaming around the Port with Lovi) or before that, when Lili is technically still in slavery.

(Anabel also started a new Open thread, where anyone on the Port can meet up, so that's also another option for all of us to also include her.)
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 am

I think I would prefer if it took place right before Feli is kidnapped. Although maybe you should finish planning with Arthur before we start so we don't accidentally end up creating a situation that somehow contradicts what you have planned for the kidnapping or something.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Feliciano could still be 15 years old when Lili meets him (this would still work, even with our timeline at present). That would put Lili at about...12-13? (three years younger than her present age, basically), so that would be shortly after she is released from her boss by the benefactor, right? (Sorry, just trying to get the timeline straight)

Also, Lovi and I were thinking we could also meet Lili together in the post Anabel posted. I think that also takes place before both Lovi and Feli are kidnapped...at least, shortly before that. So that's always somewhere to start!

(And keep in mind, RPs usually span a day or two, unless otherwise specified. Like our Random Happenstance one spans an afternoon basically XD So if we want several RPs to take place before Feli is kidnapped, we can totally do that...as long as they don't all span like, three months each. So we can plan things now, even without Arthur here to verify, since we know the general timeline that's going on right now)
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 am

That sounds like a good idea. I'll go see if I can come up with a post to send there, and then we can meet.

(Also, you're giving your identity away again~ "Our Random Happenstance")
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 am

(Pfft, actually, my double identity has been out of the bag for ages now, so I'm not really 'giving away' anything. I only try to keep posts about Kiku/Kiku's RPs posted by Kiku so no one accidentally posts something about Kiku when it's Feli posting, but occasionally I'm on one or the other and just post as whoever I happen to be logged in as XD)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 am

As far as the post at Anabel's inn goes, would definitely be fun if you wanted to join me there Lili~ as a general overview of what Lovi is doing there, I have him having gotten lost while looking for a certain fratellino, and have him being 14 (so still should be a good age for he and Lili to meet?)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

Feli will definitely be posting there soon (Feli's mun, as always, has to catch up on posts *forever behind XD*) but shall get there ASAP to join you...er...be there for you to look for XD
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 am

Sounds good~ X3 *hugs both you and Lili*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Well, I never actually decided at what age Lili was freed from her slavery, so yeah, let's go with that~ *hugs back*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

I wasn't sure (sorry if I put an age in there for you x.x) It mostly matters so that you can know where Lili is when she meets Lovi and Feli. But that age sounds great, and I'll be sure to jump on that RP soon~!
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:33 pm

I just now realize that judging from the ages on Lovi's and my profiles, Lili would be four years younger than him, making her 10 years old at the time for the Candle Road Inn RP. I might need to make a proper timeline for her to avoid further issues.

How about this:

9 years old: Parents were killed, soon later taken as a slave
10 years old: Freed by Lovi's and Feli's father, Candle Road Inn a few months after.
12 years old: Upcoming roleplay with Feli
14 or 15 years old: Random Happenstance? She now knows about ladies of the night, but still has a shade of naïvity and isn't emotionally/morally ready to go into a career of prostitution or to steal
15 years old: Present day

If we go with this, I'll have to alter my posts in Candle Road Inn, since it currently doesn't match that timeline.
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

If you edit your post, I'll edit mine to reflect that if need be :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Darn us and our timelines...messing with yours D: Sorry about that Lili!

(On another note, be patient with our dear Italian...who is suffering final exams with me but will be done at the end of the week <3)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:28 am

Oh, it's fine! I didn't really have a proper timeline to begin with, so you couldn't know if you were messing with it. Ah, that's right. How long have Kiku been a crew member on Yao's ship? I wouldn't want to mess with YOUR timeline by putting Random Happenstance at an impossible time.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Since I'm the one who came up with it, I figured we'd start plotting here. So, Lili/Feliciano. How're we going to do it and how much is Lovi going to get an irrational hatred for Lili the second Feli expresses an interest? XD Personally I imagined Lili acting as sort of a Morality Pet for Feli later on, maybe he acts less like a Spoiled Brat with her influence. I can also see her surprising him by having much better table manners and such than he expected from someone poor, since she had a (relatively) rich upbringing.

And because this is as good of an excuse as any, have this adorbs Italy/Liechtenstein picture I found on Pixiv. Plotting with Lili 14068733

They truly do have a pairing for everything, don't they? They even have pairing names for pretty much every possibility and everything! *casually admires Japanese fandom*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Hmm...well, there's that handy slot on your timeline that reads 'Roleplay with Feli'...so we could do it then? That would be before Feli is captured...but I think that was them meeting up before the 'Feli capture event'. If you want them to start meeting before that...hmm...maybe Feli would see Lili again whilst she's going through the release work with Feli's grandfather? *flails* I'm thinking, I swear! The brain is just waking up XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plotting with Lili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lili   Plotting with Lili I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Lili
Page 1 of 1