Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emil Steillson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 am

Name: Emil Steillson

Year: 1st

Appearance:

Emil Steillson Gakuen18

Major/Classes: Not wanting to disappoint his parents, Emil planned on majoring in Hospitality and Tourism. However, after a series of unfortunate events, he dropped the course abruptly and switched to Environmental Sciences, wishing to study volcanic activity. He’s recently discovered another interest in maintenance (specifically for kitchenware).

Extracurricular Activities: Emil has expressed no real interest in any extracurricular, typically heading back to his dorm to study in seclusion. Recently though, he’s spent his restless nights sneaking through his dorm disassembling and reassembling his peers’ fridges.

Sexuality: Is a deeply closeted bi-sexual, however he’s recently developed something of an object sexuality towards one of the many fridges in his dorm.

Personality: Due to years of lonesome studying, Emil has ton of pent up emotion, leaving him to come across as emotionally distant to some. His demeanor appears to be that of a stereo typical, angsty teenager when in fact he’s just a little socially awkward and doesn’t always pick up on correct social cues. Despite his typical display of apathy, Emil is never good at keeping his emotions under wraps when it comes to dealing with his brother Lukas (a man whom he envies greatly) who frequently embarrasses him. While he is flustered by his brother, he seems to have no issue with frequently calling up and venting to his parents.

Emil has left himself feeling like a victim of favouritism, always viewing Lukas as the more preferred child by his parents. This has prompted Emil to push himself to the limits in regards to academics and by haplessly assisting his folks whenever possible. This is actually just another delusion developed by his own paranoia. The paranoia unfortunately plays huge part in a majority of Emil’s actions.

Background: Emil never had much time for a childhood as he spent most of his time either stressing himself out over school or helping out tirelessly at his parents travel agency. He speed on through primary and secondary school with the hopes of graduating early and devoting all his time to his family’s business. His folks on the other hand, aware of their own financial issues, constantly urge him to broaden his horizon and go for something he truly loves. It took this advice and the inevitable bankruptcy of the agency to convince him to pursue something he truly loves.

Feeling disheartened after having devoted most of his youth to helping his parents situation, Emil is trying to compensate desperately by enrolling in as many programs human possible. Unfortunately, due to his lack of social skills, Emil isn’t a very good advocate for himself and usually spends most of his time alone. Only recently, after stumbling across a heavenly glow coming from his neighbours dorm, he has found a new driving force in his life: to preserve and cater to “the fridge” (which he affectionately calls Charlene).

Since then, he spends most of his time in his dorm plotting ways to sneak around the campus fixing up the fridge population (leaving a crudely made calling card at each scene). An unhealthy delusion, maybe, but it's granted him a certain piece of mind.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 am

Congratulations on your acceptance into World Academy (WC)! You can find your assigned dorm HERE. If you would like to request a dorm swap, you'll have to take it up with the Student Council (or PM an admin~) We hope you will enjoy your experience here~

((Also, I love the almost hidden reference to a certain lovely fanfic *shot for knowing that*))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:37 am

(Thank you so much. ^_^^ That fic is an undiscovered masterpiece. XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 am

(That fic...oh that gorgeous, wonderful, lovely fic~ *gushes*)
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 am

(Couldn't agree with you more. Very Happy Actually, I would really like to start up a plot thread based on this whenever possible.)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:19 am

Teehee, that's a great idea! Our characters aren't in the same dorm, so Kiku would probably only hear about it when people complain to him since he's in the Student Council (as the treasurer XD). But it sounds like so much fun~!
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks again. n_n I'm sure that Kiku must have witnessed or heard even more bizarre incidences from his time as treasurer. XD I'll get started on it immediately, but I just can't wait to see all the other stories that begin to form on the campus grounds.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Pfft, he gets rather frustrated at the amount of school-funded cleaning and laundering that must happen (*shot*)

Sounds epic~! I can't wait to see what happens ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emil Steillson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: World Academy :: The Basics :: Character Database-
Jump to: