Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roderich Edelstein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 am

Your E-Mail: edelstein@hellokitty.com

Roderich Edelstein Tumblr_mkvh8anTVt1qcj2lzo1_500

Human name: Roderich Edelstein

Country's name: Austria (Österreich)

Personality section: Roderich is a quiet person, those who are close to him could say that he is better expressing himself through his music than with words, which doesn't mean he doesn't give perfect speeches when it's needed, most when it's a national obligation. In the matter of heart his piano always do the talk not even with the overly criterious chose of music but the way he makes his interpretation, violent when he feels disturbed and smooth when he feels alright. His connection with music is so deep that some could swear they heard him murmuring Dies Irae during a time of desperation probably wishing that he had a orchestra with him to play the Requiem and match his feelings.

He likes to take care of people once he get to know the person better but he simply doesn't make it clear, it's a twisted necessity to him to give small gifts (or maybe
extravagant ones like one time that he gave a Stradivarius for a young prodigy) but never tell it was him, actually he has a terrible tendency to shoo the person out if he's inquired about a gift or a good thing that he did. That made him a very lonesome person allowing only Elizaveta to come closer and understand him better.

Roleplay sample:
It was the end of one of his marriages, the longest of them but he didn't know that yet. Like always he was stuck on his music room with his piano, his choice for the day was Air in the G by Bach, it matched his feelings of helplessness towards the situation, the night before he rehearsed all the words he wanted to say to him, Antonio, his husband (He always thought it was strange to call another nation a husband), but deep down he knew they would never leave his heart unless the Spaniard was able to understand his pain through that unsettled interpretation.

He wanted to say how much he would miss the time they spent together, his bright smile, strong like the sun during a summer day, the faint smell of the sea that came from his tanned skin that made him feel warm and more than everything, protected. How he loved the way he played his guitar even if he always told him that he lacked formal training, the music was exotic to him, strong and passionate as the Spaniard. How the house would be cold and empty without his gentle and naturally flirtatious voice that made him blush slightly.

Finally Antonio moved in, noisy as always he noted "Señor, I'm leaving.", he immediatly lost a note on his music but didn't look back to him, his eyes teary. He simply nodded, he knew he was going to hate himself forever for this behavior but he couldn't do anything, their alliance was dissolved, he wasn't in place to turn to him and beg him to stay and brighten his days. Antonio hissed, even after all the time they were together he wasn't used to distance that the other tried so hard to mantain, at least it would make it easier for him to leave the Austrian, he had his own problems to deal to be worrying about someone with so many insecurities.

Roderich heard his steps as the Spaniard made his way out, out from the music room and his life, for good. He stopped playing and sobbed silently already feeling the devastating opression from the silence.

Anything Else?: Awesome? Are you trying to make me sound like Gilbert? Anyway, I'm looking forward for a tea in a beautiful garden, chamomile tea bitte.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 am

(That picture...gorgeous~! *loves*)

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted! We humbly welcome you into our Ensemble.

Now that you've been accepted, you can alter your username to your nation's human name. You can post an introduction for yourself in the Introductions board. Once you're done, you can start to take a look at the AUs and begin plotting/working on your character profiles!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either myself or Arthur!

Welcome welcome! We hope you will enjoy your time here~!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Woo, thank you (: I love that picture too, official artwork is great.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

You can also add an avatar for yourself, so more pretty art! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Oooooh, that artwork...THAT ARTWORK! *makes grabby hands*

Ciao Austria~! It's good to see you again! *offers white flag*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein   Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roderich Edelstein
Page 1 of 1