Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+8
Lili Zwingli
Mathias Køhler
Lukas Bondevik
Emil Steillson
Kiku Honda
Arthur Kirkland
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 am

This thread is for anyone who needs to take a short absence, due to school, work, conventions, etc. While we understand real life is always more important, please do try to give us a heads up when you know you'll be absent for a long period of time. If you cannot post an absence post, please try to contact one of the admins/mods so it can be posted for you.

Players who have not posted an absence or contacted an admin or mod, and are inactive for 1 week will be sent a PM/E-mail as a reminder. If they do not respond/contact an admin or mod within 1 week from the e-mail send day, their account will be deleted and their character up for grabs again. That's two weeks of inactivity, and that means two weeks of a plot standing still...which sucks majorly!

Please follow the example below:

Username: (your name)
Absence: (Please specify the longest amount of time you think you'll be absent, and please use dates when possible. Any absences longer than a week need to be approved by an admin)
Reason: (you don't have to go into great detail here, just tell us what you think we ought to know)

EXAMPLE:

Username: Kiku Honda
Absence: 11/22 to 11/24
Reason: Working holiday hours for Thanksgiving/Black Friday, so I'm not sure how much I'll be online.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey everyone sorry I've been so quiet! I'm in the middle of a move, i live in a family of seven and we've upgraded to a huge new house and currently we are living in boxes, it's been pretty exhausting. I'm not certain, but I will probably be away for another 2 weeks. I may or may not get the chance to do a reply here and there.

Take care! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 pm

No worries Kat~! I know what it's like to move and sleep in a sleeping bag surrounded by boxes your first few nights XD You focus on getting stuff unpacked, and enjoy your new house~!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Aww, congratulations on the new house! *sends hugs and love* No worries here! Take your time and get settled, okay? We'll be here for you~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:47 am

Username: Emil Steillson
Absence: 6/30-7/14
Reason: I'll be attending an overnight, stage combat course at Centauri Arts Camp. I will be unable to communicate via internet for those two weeks, but as soon as I return I'll be sure to post in any threads I've been unable to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 am

*hugs Emil tight* Aaaaaaaaah I'LL MISS YOU EMIIIIIIL! *loves* Have oodles of fun and tell us all about it when you return! <3
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:40 am

Username: Lukas
Absence: going today returning on the 8th
Reason: Invading paris for japan expo
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:59 am

Aww, have fun Lukas~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Doing this last minute eheh <33

Username: Mathias Køhler
Absence: 17th - 28th of July
Reason: Vacation time in Paris and Rome.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I would like to extend my absence I just saw the email warning! DD: I only need a couple more days! And then I'll be back to reply
Absence : 18th - 22nd
Reason: Still settling into new house and lost laptop charger OTL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks for checking in Kat! I hope the moving in is going okay!
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 am

Username: Lili Zwingli
Absence: 7/21 to 7/24
Reason: Going with my family to our summer house a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 am

Have fun Lili! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 am

Extending my absence with a day AKA today. My parents decided to stay one day more. I'm definitely coming home tomorrow (might be today depending on when you're reading this) though.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 pm

No worries Lili~! Enjoy your extra day~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Okay this new lifestyle of mine is awkward OTL

At my new place there's basically no internet and I can't find my laptop charger for the life of me, so for now I've posted some replies, but expect me to still be quiet-ish for a while. Thankfully Summer is almost over and I'll be at school all day again. I'm sure I'll be back to a regular schedule then. C;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm

*hugs Kat and misses* Take your time! Thanks for checking in again and posting a bit D: *kicks the internet for you* <3
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Yet another absence. Yes, I know, but this is the last one, I'm pretty sure.

Username: Lili Zwingli
Absence: August 5 - August 12
Reason: Trip to Majorca
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Aww, have tons of fun Lili~! I shall miss you oodles D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Well everyone...might as well post here as well ^^'

Username: Kiku Honda
Absence Dates: August 8th-12th
Reason: I'll be away at Otakon, an anime convention...as well as on a very mini vacation ^^

However, if you do happen to need something whilst I am gone, please PLEASE PM me or e-mail me. I will still check those daily, even if I can't respond to RPs. I shall try to respond to e-mails and PMs quickly (especially since I know Arthur is going too...she's the one dragging (aka taking) me to this con <3)!

ALSO, posting on behalf of Alfred, who is currently away (just so I don't put together an absence list and send out PMs to people who don't deserve them again D: )

I WILL TRY TO HAVE MY RPs CAUGHT UP BEFORE I LEAVE *scurries off to work on replies*
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:36 am

Wow I'm really really sorry for the hiatus and even missing the activity check! I've been surprisingly busy with work and have just been exhausted;;; tomorrow I have a day off so I can get back to posting, so I guess this is more of an excuse/explanation than anything;;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:39 am

*hugs and is glad to see you* ANABEL DARLING!!! Glad to know you're okay. Take your time and if anything else comes up, just drop us a line <3
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

I've been gone for so long I'm really sorry. The laptop I had to replace mine which died was as old as the sun (well not that old but it was like 8 years old) And sites generally choked it. To the point trying to write something got so frustrating I stopped writing all together.

But My dad got me a new(ish) laptop and it works so nicely and doesn't throw a fit on websites. Yay.

I Totally understand if my abstance was so long that I have lost Norge. If thats the case then Thank you for letting me roleplay with you guys. :3 I'll wait for a reply here before anything.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Sent you a PM, dear~!
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:32 pm

WHEEZES. HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK NOW IM SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next