Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silly Musical Idea~

Go down 
+5
Roderich Edelstein
Antonio F. Carriedo
Feliciano Vargas
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 pm

*huuuuugs* Aww, thanks, Kiku! I know it's far from perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it~ <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 am

*just listened to it again, and melted into the floor with happiness*

THIS! I BLAME YOU FOR THIS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAAAAAY *clings to*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:32 am

*SQUIIIISH* I accept this blame! And thanks to that, this song has been stuck in my head since yesterday, though my brain can't decide if it wants to sing it in Spanish or Japanese...

♫ANIMO ANIMO ANIMO! ANIMO, JEFAZO!
ANIMO ANIMO! TE ENSEÑARE UN LUGAR FA-BU-LOSO!♫

*breaks more ears with voice*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 am

*melts some more, until there is nothing left to melt into* OHMYGODSPANISHJAPANESEIJUSTTHISSONG!!!

You seriously made my day, dearest Antonio! *clings to and loves* I shall spend my day becoming INSPIRED tomorrow by listening some more~!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 am

*pokes puddle of Kiku* Glad I could amuse you. XD I'm kinda afraid to listen to it again myself...*hides in embarrassment* >//>

This one Spain cosplayer did a really awesome native cover in Spanish. I love listening to it!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Aaaa Lili and Toni, your voices are so precious aaaa omg. *wiggles from the adorableness*

Maybe someday I'll have the bollocks to attempt Absolutely Invincible English Gentleman or maybe even Let's Enjoy Today (once I learn the words orz).
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:47 pm

DO IT DO IT DOOOOOOO IIIIIIT ARTHUR DO IT I DARE YOU NO I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU AND YOUR EYEBROWS I DARE YOOOOOOU!

*wants to hear your lovely voice plzkthx* ^^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 am

Gracias, Arturo~ XD

Absolutely Invincible English Gentlemen is one of my favorites to sing at karaoke, but Pub & GO! is a lot of fun, too! You should totally do something. /o/
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 am

Well, if you guys allow non-Hetalia songs and really think my voice isn't that bad, I HAVE been playing around with singing When You're Evil by Voltaire.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm

I Love that song! I would like to hear adorable Lili sing it!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 am

I'm not always on adorable mode you know XD Have you heard the song? It's not an adorable!me kind of song XD
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh, I think I mistook it for a sort of parody song, but I just listened to it now, it's quite good~ I'd still love to hear you sing it! i bet you still sound adorable >3<
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh god this is so horrid and girly.... But here it is. *goes and hides in splendid isolation*

Let's Enjoy Today!

(Btw... The lyrics are based on a direct translation and tweaked to fit the music a little better. That doesn't necessarily mean they're great, but... I tried? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:16 am

*steals you away and loves forever* <3 IT'S WONDERFUL DEAR~! *listens to a million times*

OH GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO SING OH MY GOD WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Haha, I love your intro~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm

What is with everyone and their adorable voices, *cries pterodactyl noises* I feel left out *baby pterodactyl noises* I can be a songbird too! / no, no I can't.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 am

I don't think I'm going to be able to sing that song after all. I tried a test recording and it sounded absolutely horrid, probably for four reasons, from least to worst:

1. I don't fully know the lyrics without checking yet, so I stumble over some words
2. It kept lagging, I think the computer's too slow or something
3. My own horrible singing, even when I take care to pronounce my "s" right.
4. My laptop's microphone (which isn't even a proper microphone) is complete crap, it has such a bad echo effect I can barely understand my own singing.

This makes me sad because I really want to sing this song. *sob* Arthur's was great though. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Aww that's too bad Lili! ;^; *scorns bad microphones*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Aww man Lili! *goes to pout in the corner over terrible microphones and no Lili singing* D:
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:16 am

Aaaa You guys flatter me so much /)///w///(\

And baww, that sucks, Lili! Laptop microphones are annoying indeed u_u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Musical Idea~   Silly Musical Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly Musical Idea~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2