Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+8
Lili Zwingli
Mathias Køhler
Lukas Bondevik
Emil Steillson
Kiku Honda
Arthur Kirkland
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Absence Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm

*tackles and showers with love* OMG HOW ARE YOU WE'VE MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU~! <333333
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Kikuuuuuu *return glomp* I just finished an internship and am now working a lot and have a lot of long days uuuugh but now it is Friday and now that I've settled into things I should be able to keep up here ;v; I missed everyone
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Aww, no worries! (We would have e-mailed you after this check ended if you hadn't stopped in. We're not heartless when it comes to life and being busy *sobs and clings to* WE'RE JUST GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE! >w<)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Just letting you guys know that I'll be on vacation from Dec. 24th to Jan 8th. Christmas and a trip to London and Paris! Wooo~ /o/

Don't miss me too much...<3
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Wheezes sorry guys today I will post as both Natalie and Anabel... I was out of a medication for a long time and I just got a new prescription and have just started feeling like myself again qvq;;
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:18 pm

With school back in full gear, don't expect any posts from me for a while! I will definitely be back once reading week starts (Febuary 12) and I may be able to sneak a couple of posts in here and there but otherwise, I will take after Canada and become a ghost. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello? Is anyone still on here?  \(;^; )/
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:20 am

I am. I just don't have any posts to answer.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 pm

I replied to one of our threads! I was just curious, because it looked very quiet. I'm so sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth ;^;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Also here, but with no posts to answer, sadly. ^^; If I've missed anyone, please pm me~
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:18 am

Okay, Toni I'll get to some of our threads ASAP! ;4;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:44 am

Yay~ Looking forward to continuing them with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 am

When I said some I meant only the one??? Do we really have only one thread with each other, (as Katya and as Francis) I was sure we had more or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Hey, Katya~ Thanks for updating Sprout's Garden! I'll work on my reply soon. The only other thread I think I have with you is A Pirate's Life with Francis. Hope we can continue that one, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread    Absence Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2