Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand

Go down 
+2
Roderich Edelstein
Wang Yao
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand Empty
PostSubject: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Well hello I'm Thai's roleplayer. You may cal me Thai, kasem or whatever you want. (most hetalia roleplayers cal me Thai tho)^.^ I'm happy to be here. I guess i'm easy to get along with so i look forward to getting to know and roleplay with all of you. If you have any questions any at all just ask XD You will probably be able to find out a lot about me through how i roleplay thailand/how i rp in general. oh yea and my fav colour is purple XD
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi! Welcome to our small corner of craziness! Hope you enjoy yourself here and can't wait to rp with you some time!
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Welcome my asian self : DDD

I hope you have lots of fun on this heartwarming place! I'm looking forward to rp with you ((:
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Welcome Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! I'm so happy we have more asians!
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Welcome aboard, Thailand! nwn Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to RPing with you sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 am

*bows* It is an honor to have you with us. I look forward to RPing and plotting with you. If ever you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to ask either myself or Arthur-san. We will help you in any way that we can.

(WELCOME WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE LITTLE BOARD OF CRAZINESS! 8D In all seriousness, looking forward to RPing with you and I do hope you enjoy your stay with us! ^_^)

((If you want, you can also add any of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to your top post as well <3))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

Bienvenido~!

I know we've already started plotting together, but I'm looking forward to RPing with you! Hope you'll join lots of verses. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 am

*bows to all of you* thank you all for the warm welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand   Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swasdi ana~ I am Thailand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: HUE Archives :: Old Character Applications/Profiles-
Jump to: