Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Irishwoman here

Go down 
+2
Lili Zwingli
Antonio F. Carriedo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Irishwoman here Empty
PostSubject: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 am

Your Name (this can be a nickname): Jessica Freeman but I prefer to be called Jess

Your Age: 18, going on 19. My birthday is this month!

Your Timezone: EST. Yup I live in Florida. Al's schlong and proud of it.

Universes (AUs) you are interested in joining: Eternal Darkness, World Academy, and X-Verse. I may try to join the other two with my second character later. But I don't understand pirates so you'd have to guide me through that one slowly.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: [/size] I already explained my AU ideas.

[b]Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: Not on here but I've RPed for 8 years on tumblr, via tabletop and LARP, chat, and other forums.

Pairings you like/will do for this character: I dunno besides France/Ire, Prussia/Ire, and Germany/Ire.

Pairings you dislike or won't do: Anything considered incest within the setting.

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc): RAPE, incest, gore. That's pretty much it. Anything else goes.

About yourself: No job, no college. you'd think I'd have an easy life well you're wrong. Asberger's syndrome, celiac disease, fibromyalgia, and hypothyroidism. I have all four and it's a sturggle just to do my chores. It's just me and Mom in a trailer home down here in Jacksonville Florida. I've always loved culture and history though- which is why i think I latched onto Hetalia so easily and still love it.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 am

Welcome~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am

Nice to meet you Anton-mun~<3 So what AUs are you in? I'm pretty sure I saw you in Eternal Darkness as Pack Leader... Sadly I'm planing to have Moreen turned into a vampire there, so that's no good. They'd likely wind up enemies unless he got her before she was turned and managed to talk her out of it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Holy crap, you have the same first name as me! AND I have Asperger's Syndrome as well! Nice to meet you!

Lili's glad to meet you too and curtsies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh well this is- Ahaha hi-

"Mun yae awkward derp."

Moreen shush.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm in almost every AU except Seven Seas (still working on Toni's app for that). Yeah, Alpha Toni doesn't like most vampires, but he's civil to them as long as they're nowhere near his territory. I'm up for plotting with you there if you like~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 pm

I plan on entering Seven Seas much later anyway. And more likely with my second character when I get him around. Greger my little Ladonian is fun to play omg~<3

Anyway. Civil to vampires long as- Ok then. I'm sure I could work something out. I'm already planning for her to meet Roddy and see how that plays out.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I should also mention that if there's ever a fight against the Hunters, Toni will side with the vampires because he hates the Hunters a lot more. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Niceeeee~<3

Yeah I think she'd take a liking to him despite species status, to be honest. To her that junk doesn't matter as much.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Late to the party again, I am *bows* It's wonderful to have you with us, Jess~! If ever you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to help ^_^ And of course, looking forward to RPing with you! <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

Welcome to our little corner of crazy! Make yourself at home and I hope to get to rp with you sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 am

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Welcome~ Hope to get to RP with you soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Irishwoman here   The Irishwoman here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Irishwoman here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: HUE Archives :: Old Character Applications/Profiles-
Jump to: