Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Capitán

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Here you can request to join Antonio's crew or establish some other relationship with him.

Currently seeking:

-Sailors to recruit
-Merchants to steal from
-Townspeople to barter with
-Enemies to fight
-Wenches to philander with

I will warn you that Antonio is a lot crueler and unforgiving in this AU than I usually play him. That's part of the fun, though...Looking forward to plotting with you!
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:23 am

I was actually hoping one of our resident pirates could be the one who killed Lili's family (see her backstory). Do you think that would be possible or would it not fit for one reason or another?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Antonio doesn't usually go out of his way to raid houses on land (he prefers attacking ships on the sea where he's less likely to get caught), but if Lili's family had something that he really wanted, or if he had some grudge against her parents for some reason or another, he might break into their home. Attacking the whole village would probably be a little too ambitious for him. He doesn't have *that* many men, and the chances of getting caught would be too high to make it worth it unless Lili's village was really small and unprotected. Even then, Toni would prefer a sneakier approach.

So in short, I think the best way would be if Antonio tried to sneak in to Lili's house to get something valuable that he'd been searching for and was caught by her parents, who attacked him. Toni wouldn't hesitate to kill them if they got in the way of the treasure he came all that way for. He probably wouldn't kill Lili's mom on purpose because he's nicer to women, but maybe as an accident or self defense...

Let me know if you have any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 pm

That's alright with me. I didn't actually have any details planned out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Alright, I'll put you under relationships then, even though Toni probably wouldn't actually recognize Lili. She might know him if she saw him while she was hiding or if he still has whatever he stole from her father (maybe you have an idea for what that should be?).
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 am

Weeeell, he was a merchant so I'd say it's not too unlikely he had something from a faraway land or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Capitán Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Capitán   El Capitán I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Capitán
Page 1 of 1