Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Francis Bonnefoy - La France

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy - La France Empty
PostSubject: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Francis Bonnefoy - La France Tumblr_static_img_2087

Francis Bonnefoy

France

Personality:

Francis Bonnefoy is a man of many faces. On the surface, he's a flirtatious, boisterous even a bit of a snob. Even though he is all those things -he's also compassionate, thoughtful and very generous. Simply in a round about kind of way. He makes friends easily, but not many he would consider himself close to. He loves 'love' more than he loves himself, which actually ruins his chances at creating long lasting relationships. Because as confident he seems to be, he has a tendency to be just as insecure with himself. This is due to the fact that he is bigender, even though he is comfortable with his body now, he still wishes he could dress like a woman and not be given queer looks.

It doesn't help that his tastes and hobbies are just as peculiar as he is. He's a primadonna when it comes to fashion, art and cuisine. But he's also a total geek and reads a lot of french comics and manga in his free time. Francis loves poetry just as much as he loves to run. He's a skilled parkour runner who will stop suddenly to stare at the roses and think of loved ones gones and the ones he's certain to meet. Needless to say he's a true romantic at heart and loves to meddle in everyone's affairs.

Roleplay Sample (Old roleplay sample from old RP called PEACE corps.)

The spotlight was bright as he sat on a chair in a grand but dark room; Francis was vaguely reminded of the fourth Harry Potter book. He could shapes but no faces. He knew that, for the second time in his life, he was being judged. But Francis was already living out his sentence. Since he was convicted two years ago, for all his years as a criminal and finally a terrorist. A life sentence seemed kind, as Francis would have almost welcomed a death penalty. Almost.

“We shall continue this hearing in English.”

That was odd, the Frenchman quirked his eyebrow, last he checked he was still considered a prisoner of France. If he had known there would be international guests he would have cleaned himself up a bit more. His hair was too long and hardly crushed while his face hosted a scruffy beard. In jail there was no one to impress, and the beard served to remind his fellow inmates that yes he was a man. Not that anyone has tried jumping since he broke a man's ball sack. Good times. The chained man smirked and answered back in his native language.“Is this a language efficiency test?”

“Yes.”

He hummed with a small joking smile on his lips. He tilted his head,  and behind the messy appearance, keen blue eyes shone with interest and cleverness. Francis was enjoying himself.“What if I fail?”

“You would return back to Nouveau-Bastille.”

Ah, so if I pass I may get a ticket out?They walked right into the informative trap. But a glimmer of something he had long lost began to glow. What was this feeling? Hope. Was this his ticket out?

“Luckily for me, I have spent quite some time in North America and England. And when you travel around Europe, this language is a universal pass.” His French accent was absent from his little speech. As if he was mocking them, and the English language itself.

“We are aware.”

The voice from one of the figures added as if to patronize him. Francis smile vanished as his eyes locked onto the silhouette. So they’ve done it. They’ve finally gathered the pieces of his history. Maybe this whole charade was for them to declare his and her story to the world. Francis looked up to the spotlight on the ceiling, it hurt his eyes... but he refused to blink.

Anything else?: *is handed a script* I would never use the word 'awesome'...but I would use tea to lure unsuspecting Englishmen to my lovely garden of death~~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:31 pm

*bows* It is an honor to accept you to HUE, France-san! Welcome! I hope that your stay here is pleasant~

(I suspect you know what to do, but if ever you have questions, you know where to find us! Looking forward to RPing with you as France as well <3) *glances around, then gives a hug* (^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:03 am

Yay, France! 8D *hugs amigo*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am

Welcome! *bows* Its great to have you here and can't wait to rp with you!
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks everyone~ I hope my France won't disappoint! ;3;

AlsoIamJulia/Ukraineahahaha
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 pm

*quirks an eyebrow* Well well well, I see His Royal Pain has finally decided to grace us with his presence. I suppose I ought to welcome you, though I'm certainly not pleased about it.

((Oh my god aaaaa you have no idea how happy I am aaa. I love the RP sample and your headcanons are fantastic aaa. ))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:09 pm

I shall be most at home, here dear Arthur. Why thank you~ *smiles and offers you a red rose....whether or not it has an itching powder -we cannot tell*

(Thanks and omg you think so?! I'm always so 'meheeghhghhh will people like my headcannons?! My France?!?! ;3; ' I was quite fond of this RP sample too, I was very disappointed because I worked so hard on that application for that site and I never got to play before it went under! *weeps* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy - La France   Francis Bonnefoy - La France I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bonnefoy - La France
Page 1 of 1