Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XVerse Rp Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 am

Anyone wish to start a thread with me in xverse? My school one seems to have died, so I am interested in starting one in another verse. Anyone is welcome!
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi Leon, I'm also trying to start up an RP in the X-Verse and would love to collaborate with you. Very Happy I'd love to run some ideas by you, but if you've already got something in mind, that's great.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:11 am

actually its not dead im just waiting for others to reply before i actually start posting again but since my xverse one seems to be goin really slow aswell, I would be up for something in this verse if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 am

What ideas did you guys have? Feel free to run any by me!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Also dude, my latest post in the cake shop thread, Alfred was talking to you not Kiku LOL. I think Kiku just copied and pasted his response from last time but Alfred is totally talking to you so if u could edit that I can respond to you there aswell
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:09 am

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Actually, in Sugar and Cinnamon, I wrote the post from scratch since copy pasting the old one didn't fit. I'll edit it when I have the chance x.x

And my replies should pick up again this week...since my projects and final exams will be done <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Sorry it took ages for me to edit the post. I did edit it ever-so-slightly, but not enough to change the subsequent responses. (Basically, I changed it to be more apparent that Kiku simply waited until he could catch Alfred's attention, rather than talking as if Alfred had addressed him verbally...if that makes sense ^^')
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

XVerse Rp Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVerse Rp Request   XVerse Rp Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVerse Rp Request
Page 1 of 1