Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vash Zwingli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:55 am

Character Name: Vash Zwingli

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mutant Abilities:

Power of Atmokinesis. Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents.) or control the intensity of the weather.

Has a hard time controlling this ability since he isn't properly trained to use this power. Due to this he hardly ever uses his ability to its fullest strength since he goes into a kind of a trance and its impossible for him to break out of it on his own.

Resistance to the effects of the weather and extreme temperatures

Resistance to telepathy

Where Do You Stand?:

Neutral

Mutant/Brotherhood Code Name: None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

Is very anti social due to the fact he doesn't trust anyone. Past experiences made him very jaded thus making him believe that if you never trusted anyone in the first place there is no way you can be hurt. Relationships with him are very difficult aswell since he sees it as a weakness. If an enemy finds out you have someone, they would use it against you. If you are alone there is a harder chance for them to find a weak point.

He is however very protective of the people he does manage to trust which is a small number.  Has a fondness for animals and plants. He also would eat just about anything that has cheese in it.

Background:

Vash never knew he was different, He thought he was the same as everyone else even if the weather changed depending on his mood. He always consider it some kind of a considence. He had lived with a foster family who had found him when he was a child and decided to take him in. Vash has no memory of his life before this. He soon lost his foster parents during a robbery which resulted him in creating a terrible thunderstorm which lighting killed the robbers as they tried to flee the scene. The government caught wind of this and figured his abilities would serve their purpose well and since then Vash has been on the run from them

He had a relationship a long time ago which lasted a couple of years which ended up in total heartbreak. Making him unable to trust anyone or allow himself to love someone else in that way ever again.

Vash never stays long in one place, preferring to move from town to town to keep the government off his tracks aswell as to find his sister. He had memory of her but he had no idea if his memories are indeed true and that she was actually out there. He met Alfred during his travels and since the american never really listened to his requests of wanting to be alone, vash found himself in an odd sort of friendship with the american and often stops by his workplace to get a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 am

VAAAAAASH! OMFG I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINALLY HAVE A SWISSY TO BE AN ADORBS LITTLE SISTER TO. ...I made profiles for all AUs I want to join/have any inspiration to before you though, so I don't really have any where we can actually be siblings XD I suppose you could be like her adoptive brother in the Pirate verse or something though if the story goes that way and it doesn't conflict with your plans. And maybe if we get a new AU we're both interested in joining or something.

*posting all this here because no introduction to post to*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:46 am

...Actually, it could possibly be theoretically possible they could be related if Lili's his biological sister but he got away from the family for some reason and she was never told about him. I'd need to tweak my profile and one of my posts to erase her existing brother from existence but if you're fine with that idea (like, it doesn't contradict anything you had planned) I'd be fine with it. Because now that we actually finally have a Swissy I want siblingy things with him dammit!
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:10 am

Are you referring to xverse? Cause if that's the case its possible to make them siblings but they didn't grow up with each other or know of each other until much later. Vash did grow up in a foster family after all but I never stated the reason why so we could work on that.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 pm

That's exactly what I meant. Maybe we could discuss the matter more in a plot thread?
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 am

we could move it to a plot thread and I also made it very easy for you to interact since Vash is in the same work place Alfred is at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli
Page 1 of 1