Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tino Väinämöinen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:04 am

E-Mail: Speckledlily@hotmail.com

Picture:
Tino Väinämöinen Tumblr_mebby0C7A91r3cmlqo1_500

Human name: Tino Väinämöinen

Country's name: Suomi, Finland

Personality section:

Tino is a mature, honest, and kind young man. The type of guy that would offer a hand to anyone in need, with a kind smile. To someone that doesn't know him well, he would seem like an average kind of guy, but get to know him a little better and they'll discover he's quite a strange fellow! He tends to talk a lot, and when he feels nervous and uneasy, will often ramble. He tends to maintain a cheery personality, and is quite optimistic, even in tough situations. Upon first glance, he seems small and weak, but don't be fooled! The guy is a lot stronger than he looks due to all the struggles he's been through in life. Despite his rough past, he's a happy guy and will often come up with jokes (usually lame or weird jokes, but he still finds them funny).

He likes coming up with weird and fun ideas (and pet names!), especially with his best friend Eduard. He loves certain things that remind him of his home in Finland, like saunas, salmiakki and the Moomins (a VERY popular TV show in Finland). He also has a strange fondness for the game Angry Birds. Surprisingly, he's also into heavy metal, and secretly wishes he could dress up in the cool costumes some of his favourite metal bands wear. In the kitchen, he's the master at cooking... But only in his view. He loves to cook, and often tries to get his friends to try his new creations, but can never figure out why everyone seems to suddenly disappear when he needs someone to taste it. He's hard working and dedicated, but every now in then he goes into a 'lazy-faze' and just lays around in the sauna.

(Sorry it's such a mess! I have no clue what possessed me to do this at 2am. Oh! Also, I'm not sure if you've ever been to Finland, but they have Angry Bird shops EVERYWHERE. I can't walk down a street without passing at least one or two o: So...Yeah. Just wanted to explain that bit! ^^ )

Roleplay sample:

The sleigh bells rang out into the cold night, their cheerful melody the only sound besides the howling wind. It was Christmas Eve, and Tino was fulfilling his yearly ritual of delivering presents to all the good little children of the world. Yes, that's right. Tino Väinämöinen, a simple man from Finland, was Santa Claus. Now, there are a few common misconceptions about good old Santa, a big one being that he's a jolly fat man from the North Pole. Tino found these myths amusing, and didn't take any offence by it. He even replicated the outfit that fat Santa wore, and used it each Christmas when he delivered gifts. He'd been doing this job for many, many years, and that rush of heart-warming joy he felt each time never let up. It was the most amazing feeling in the world, being Santa, and it was the time of year he looked forward to the most.

Spotting his next target, a small yellow house with a white picket fence, he whistled to his reindeer and gave the signal to prepare for landing. The reindeer pulled the sleigh, curling downwards from the sky towards the house. With a surprisingly gentle 'thump', the sleigh landed right on the roof, and Tino hopped down from his sleigh, his nearly empty sack slung over his shoulders, and his list in hand. He looked near the bottom of the paper, and smiled with glee. "Looks like this is the last house!" he said to his reindeer, giving the closest one a pat on the nose as he made his way to the chimney. Thankfully, he didn't have to shimmy down the fireplace, and could instead use his special Christmas magic to make it into the house. He placed his finger on the tip of his nose, and not a second later, found himself inside the house, standing right beside the tree. Quickly, he opened up his sack and reached an arm in, biting his lip in concentration as he felt around for the very last gift. "Ah ha!" he said in satisfaction as he removed his arm, now clutching onto a small, red gift box decorated carefully with a golden ribbon. He got on his knees and gently placed the parcel under the tree with the other gifts. He stood back up and took a moment to admire the new gift under the spectacularly decorated tree.

"Santa...?" Tino swung around in a panic upon hearing a small voice standing by the couch. A little girl, no older than 6, stood there with a plate of cookies in her hands. She stared up at him in awe, a large grin spreading across her face as she gently put the plate on the couch and ran right into Tino, hugging him tightly. "Santa! It really is you!" she half shouted, the volume muffled my the fabric of his coat. He felt a wave of emotions; warmth for this sweet little girl, amusement at her awed shock, and worry that her parents might hear and come downstairs to investigate. He bent down to her size, and hugged her back while shushing her, quietly. He chuckled and patted her head, pulling away from the hug to get a good look at her. She beamed, and gave him a curious look. "Hey Santa, where's your beard?" she asked, reaching out a hand to feel his face with her palm. Tino smiled kindly at her and allowed her to feel his face.

"I shaved it off just this morning, little one." he answered, sneaking a quick glance at a clock hanging on the wall. "You should be in bed!" he whispered, his tone light and friendly. She looked away guiltily and he chuckled, patting her on the head. "Well I guess it doesn't matter right now, but you need to promise to go back to sleep as soon as I leave. Can you do that for me?" He asked. She nodded, eagerly. He stood up, and smiled. "That's a good girl! I have to go now, but I promise to be back next year if you're good." She smiled, then remembered the cookies and rushed over to the plate.

"Wait! Santa, don't forget your cookies!" she said urgently. He made a surprised face and walked over to her, ruffling her hair slightly.

"Oh? You're right! Can't forget those, now can I?" He said, taking a few from the plate. He put them in his pocket for later, feeling a little queasy at the thought of eating even more cookies after all the ones he'd already eaten that night. He'd have to share these ones with Berwald once he got back. He smiled gratefully, then picked up his sack again, walking over to the fireplace. "I'll see you next year! Be good!" He said as he tapped his nose, and disappeared as suddenly as he had came.

Anything Else?:
There's nothing like a relaxing day spent in the garden with a cup of tea, and an awesome book to read.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am

First, I love that picture of Tino. It just makes me want to smile!

Second, I like what you've added to his personality (even though it's not 'added', per say since as you said, they have loads of such shops). But it does make your personality/knowledge of the country come through, which is what we're looking for of course! <3

Third and finally...oh my gosh that RP sample! I want to just...agh...can I just be a kid again and have santa!Finland visit my house please? O.O If he's tired of cookies, I'll leave him other sweets or something!

So naturally, you're accepted! You can now post an introduction for yourself in the Introduction Thread using the 'Introduction Template' (found in that thread)

You can also post up some additional contact info about yourself in the Contact Thread if you'd like, but this is optional~

Once you're done with that, you can start looking around the AUs and decide where you'd like to begin. You can then start working on your profiles, plotting, and then getting into your first RP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask~ Welcome aboard, and we're honored to have you join our ensemble <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm

It makes me smile too!

I'm glad. ^^ I like adding in stuff that relates to the actual country!
A lot of people see Finland as weak and feminine, even though it's such a strong country! o: (I mean, who hasn't heard of the Winter war? Have you seen the stats on that? My Grandma survived that war so I've heard just how crazy it was!)

I know!!! I used to always stay up to wait for Santa! (*Cough,stilldo,cough*) I'm sure he'd love some Salmiakki~ x3

Yayy~!
I've already been reading some of the RPs x3 They're interesting!
And thank you!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 am

*half tempted to leave Salmiakki for santa now*

Welcome to HUE, and I can't wait to RP with you~~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you~! ^^ I can't wait, either!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tino Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen   Tino Väinämöinen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tino Väinämöinen
Page 1 of 1