Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join the Pack!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Here you can join Antonio's pack or propose a different relationship with him. It's just as fun to make enemies for this AU as it is to make friends, so let me know what's on your mind and if you want to be connected to Antonio in some way.

Story so far in chronological order:

-Antonio becomes Alpha of his pack.
-(Meeting with a Wolf) Toni meets Lovino near his border while going into town to sell some food.
-Natalia is attacked by Toni for coming into his territory dressed as a Hunter and turned into a werewolf.
-(Risky Errands) Toni and Natalia meet in the town pharmacy.

The more detailed version:

-Toni is born to a human mother and werewolf father in a human village. The villagers chase out his father.
-Toni sneaks out of the house as a child and comes across some wolfsbane. He transforms and is almost killed, but the villagers spare him on the condition that he and his mother leave the village.
-Toni's mother is killed by a corrupt Hunter while she is protecting her son. Toni's father shows up and kills the Hunter. He takes Toni into the pack and raises him.
-Toni's father is killed by a Hunter while protecting his territory. Toni fights his way to the top of the pack and takes his place as Alpha after defeating Mathias.

(lots of time passes)
-Toni tells his pack to spare Ludwig's life after the Hunter saves one of the pups from a trap.

-Toni saves Kasem's life after Kasem is attacked by an enemy werewolf and lets him join his pack.

-Toni finds the Hunter, Natalya in his territory and attacks her. The bite he leaves her turns her into a werewolf.

-Toni goes to town to sell some of his catches for money and meets the vampire, Lovino, along the way. He shares some of the blood from his kills with the starving vampire and gives him a brief hunting lesson.

-Toni goes to town to buy some medicine after his pack members start getting sick. He meets Natalya in the pharmacy. She doesn't recognize him, but he warns her to stay away from his pack.

-Toni comes across Kiku training in the woods and confronts him, thinking he is a Hunter. He's met with Arthur, a vampire who was hunting Kiku and wants to protect his catch.

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 am

Lukas would like to study but guessing toni dislikes the idea of a human around
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Toni actually gets along pretty well with most humans as long as they aren't Hunters and don't try to threaten his pack (he was born a werewolf but lived in a human village as a kid with his mom before moving to the forest). He might see you as a threat if you get too nosy about his pack life, but otherwise he wouldn't mind talking to Lukas in town or even being friends.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 pm

well lukas is doing a study on werewolfies i'm hoping after spending moretime with mathias and possibly toni his aim for the paper is going to change to try and proove werewolves are no threat and shouldn't be hunted...his brother on the other hand XD
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 pm

We can start an RP where they meet if you like. Toni doesn't come to town often, but Lukas could camp out in the forest or we can decide on somewhere else to have them interact. I've been wanting to write something where Toni is in his wolf form...
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I updated the starting post with a list of major events in Toni's life as well as things that have been happening in the RPs. If anything's incorrect, let me know! Also if anyone wants to be added to the story, we can find a place in the timeline to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 am

We've done a bit of plotting together, but it would be fun to do some rp together too in order to dig a little deeper into the situation between these two. * u *
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 am

Agreed! Did you want to do the scene where Mathias leaves the pack? Or maybe something before or after that? I'm sure if Toni were to meet him after the Hunters start moving into the forest, he would reluctantly ask for his help to keep them out. I'm really up for anything. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 am

We can do both for sure but doing the before with him leaving would be a good start! It'll give a bit more circumstance to it and it'll be solid!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:55 am

Alright~ Feel free to post whenever you're ready, and I'll reply. Very Happy Also, if you need help, I'll be happy to plot more with you. The most important things I think would be how Mathias came to join the pack (was he born into it or was he turned by one of the members or a werewolf outside the pack?). Depending on how long he's been part of the pack, did he ever challenge Toni for leadership before Toni was made Alpha? And the questions we can answer during the RP would be how much respect does he have for Antonio and what will finally make him decide to leave? I know we talked about some of this stuff already, but now we can solidify the details. XD
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 am

Given the circumstance of his turning, I think it's most likely that he likely joined the pack sometime after his turning. Not too soon or too long, but enough that it was probably during a time of need. He probably had to do a lot on his own after initially being turned, so that may contribute to how headstrong he is. Probably has a lot of things he prefers done his way and all. I can imagine him challenging him before his Alpha standing and plenty of tension inbetween that and his leaving.. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 am

Yeah, that makes sense...Well Toni's been Alpha for a few years now. I imagine there was a battle between him and the other dominant werewolves in the pack when the old Alpha died to decide who would lead them. If you want Mathias to be involved in that, he could be the one who gave Toni his scar. He would have also have had to have lost to Toni in that case, which could cause more resentment. There would be a big difference in the way they view things since Toni was born a werewolf and more used to their ways, while Mathias was a human first and is probably not used to pack life.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 am

Aaah, yes! Mathias is not so much in tune with his wolfish side with having been a human, especially in his earlier years so he wouldn't be nearly as suited or well off as Toni. More resentment is just what he needs, LOL. Gosh, I like where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Glad to hear it. XD So, if I'm understanding this right, Mathias would have been turned into a werewolf and spend a long time alone before Toni's father, the old Alpha, accepted him into the pack. Then, after Toni's father died, there was a fight among the pack over who would be the next leader. Mathias and Toni fought, and Mathias gave him a scar, but Toni ultimately won the battle. After that, they still never really got along, with Mathias testing Toni's authority, and Toni constantly trying to put him in his place. He would expect Mathias to follow the pack rules and submit to him, but Mathias, not used to pack life, would continue to be headstrong and independent. Finally, they would get to a breaking point (maybe another fight) where Toni would be like "follow me or leave" and Mathias would choose to go rather than put up with Toni anymore. Does that sound right? If not, we can always change things around. XD
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 am

Yeah! Just like that. It sounds perfect! There are a lot of good points to start off from though, I'm not sure which to choose!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Hmm, I think the Alpha fight would be cool because I love writing action, but really, we can start anywhere you feel like~
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh, yes! I don't think I've ever written such intense action. Hoho... So it will be!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Sounds like fun! Feel free to start the thread if you like~ I don't mind starting it myself, but it may take a while since I'm still on vacation and have a lot of other posts to catch up on. XD;
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 am

I finally did it! I hope it's decent for a starter!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

Ooo, yay! I'll reply as soon as I can; there's still a few posts on my list I have to get through. Maybe you should add a little note at the beginning about when this takes places? I guess it would be a few years before the main events of the RP. Also, is Mathias in wolf form when he comes to challenge Toni? Looking forward to continuing this RP with you!
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 am

That's fine. No rush! Done and yes, I'd say so.
Back to top Go down

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:53 pm

I sent you my application in a msg for proofreading (just the green part mostly) if thats alright
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Yay, more pack members~! I'll take a look at your profile, Kasem and get back to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join the Pack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Pack!    Join the Pack!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the Pack!
Page 1 of 1