Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wales Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 am

Your E-Mail: nmlorel8@gmail.com

Wales Application 8148-27608676

Human name: Dylan Kirkland

Country's name: Wales (Cymru)

Personality section: Hello there, my name's Dylan Kirkland, no doubt you've heard of my brother Arthur? Well I am his younger brother, only really older than Ireland. Don't ask how that works, we aren't truly sure either. After all the in-fighting that went down at our house when we were younger and the animosity felt towards England, I decided to step away from matters, helping out my "little" brother whenever the others ganged up on him. Now that things are a tad bit more civil than they have been we are attempting to work together, emphasis on attempt.

I would like to think of myself as a moderator at times for my family, though I may not work as hard on it as I should. I enjoy the outdoors and my sheep, but not like Scotland does, I try to keep him away from my home as much as possible. I may seem rather cold at times, with most people being rather deserving of it, but if we become friends I tend to be much more pleasant than Arthur. My best friend for almost my entire life has been Ddraig, a small red dragon that I found hidden in a cave back in the sixth century. Arthur thought he was a baby but he has yet to grow an inch so we are satisfied to call him a Shetland Dragon. He doesn't like that. Oh and feel free to talk to me, just don't expect an answer right away. Well I apologize for the long winded self promotion but I truly hope that I didn't leave anything out.

Roleplay sample: Straightening his tie ever so carefully the man paced the conference room, palms slick with perspiration and collar feeling too tight for such a fitted shirt. It had been so long since he had the attention of so many countries and it was beginning to dawn on him as to why he stayed out in those rolling pastures. For the brother of such a major force in the world Dylan was actually rather shy when it came to meeting people away from family. A long time ago the Kirklands came together to decide who would best represent the small union they made up, to say the least Arthur was more than overqualified. The strawberry~blonde preferred to stay on the islands anyways, raising and caring for the sheep that populated his islands and played around his monoliths.

The humor in his current predicament centered around those sheep, so no matter how much he would prefer to spend time frolicking with them through fields he knew that this meeting would allow less negative peer speculation at an otherwise pure enjoyment. Sometime when he was too busy with his brother's squabbles one of them seemed to think it wry to start a rather malicious and perverse rumor where it would inflict the most damage. Figuring it was his older brother in an attempt to divert suspicions away from himself, Dylan could still felt the cold hand as it drove the knife ever so deep from behind. Nevertheless the young man couldn't let such a blatant lie be allowed to survive and tarnish his good name any longer. Once and for all he would inform the world who the true agent of nefarious perversion was in the United Kingdoms.

With little else to do until the meeting started Dylan stopped bothering with his blasted tie, sat back down in the sturdy chair, and dried his hands off, his fury reigniting the flame or righteousness inside of him. Now Scotland will finally get what he deserved for philandering with his poor defenseless sheep in the black of night. Knowing that what he was about to do would ruin his brother's name hit him, nearly injuring him as much as a thought could, but the proud Cymru would not let his brother shield his reputation with the Y Ddraig Goch any longer. Finally it was time for Dylan to arm himself with the coat and battle the nefarious forces that threatened to put him at the butt of all jokes. With a turn of the handle the young man shot to his feet and stood at attention, trying his best to relax and smile as he uttered out the age old greeting. "Croeso! Bloody hell.. Welcome!"

Anything Else?: I enjoy awesome tea in a splendid garden. Also I apologize for the lack of good pictures. Wish I could draw something more fitting. I tried my best with the amazing prompts that I was so graciously handed.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Well then, I see you've made yourself at home here, Cym. *huffs* Very well, I suppose we ought to let you in. Just make sure Ddraig doesn't scorch my carpets again, you've got no idea how long that took to get out last time.

*shoves Mr. Grumpybrows out of the way and throws dragon-shaped confetti* Congratulations, you are accepted! Welcome to our humble forum, we hope you enjoy your stay here~

Now that you're accepted, you can post an introduction here if you like, then start scoping out which AUs you'd like to join first and start working on your profiles! If you've got any questions, feel free to PM myself or Kiku :3

Again, welcome welcome welcome and we're glad to have you here~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Thank you brother, glad to see you remember me. Don't worry, Ddraig only enjoys burning Persian carpets. So long as you stay away from Middle Eastern floor accessories we are good.

Thank you very much for allowing me the pleasure to join you all. Can't wait to have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Tch. You lot wouldn't let me forget no matter if I wanted to've done. *huffs* And that may be but he did a number on the one in my parlour about fifteen years or so ago.

You're welcome! Very Happy Looking forward to having fun with you as well~ (Also, if you want to claim that pretty red as one of your text colours, (as well as up to one more) you may do so in the Colour Claim thread.)
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 pm

A WALES!! Welcome welcome to our humble forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Ah, I see Arthur-san has taken care of the introductions then. Weclome to our humble home. I hope that you enjoy your stay with us. As Arthur-san stated, if you need anything, feel free to ask either myself or him.

((*glomps and spins around the room with* WELCOME OMG WELCOME! It's so wonderful to have you as part of the madness that is HUE. Now you shall know more about my double side life than ever before, muwahaha! *loves immensely and can't wait to RP with you* <333))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm

"H-hello there... Thank you for inviting me..." Runs over to Arthur and hides behind, staring at the two Asian countries.

((I can not wait to try out somebody other than Alfred. Not to mention I get to hang with my besties and meet new people! Also please try to ignore the nervous nellie that is Dylan.))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

He gives him a strange look, wondering exactly what he did to make the man so nervous. "Ah...I suppose if we are all gathering here, I will make some tea..."

((Pfft...it's okay! Politeness = Kiku saying hi to him though he doesn't really know him except through Arthur anyway *shot* Time to brush up on my Japanese-Welsh relations YES! Meet new people, enjoy our awesomeness, and naturally hang with us crazies over here you call your besties~!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

He sighs as his brother hides behind him, peering over his shoulder to see the dusty ginger hair. "Honestly, Cym, the way you behave sometimes it shocks me that you've got the backbone to raise a bloody dragon." He looks back to Kiku and Yao, eyebrow raised in exasperation. "Terribly sorry, he isn't normally like this."

((Literally squealing for 1000 years over here because mY BRO IS HEEEERE 8DDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm

"Of course, Arthur-san." The ansewr translated into 'I'm not truly sure that is the case but I do not really want to know if it is not'.

((BROOOOOOO IS HERE THAT MEANS YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR BROWS IN ORDER GOT IT ARTHUR? ><))
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Blushes and smiles at the new people before whispering into his brother's ear. "Sorry Arthur, but I-I don't know them..." The dusty ginger just kept looking down, attempting to not look too terribly awkward.

((Heheh, broskis for life, besides I can't wait to start rping at the Thorny Rose.))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 am

"Of course you do, you dolt, you've seen China and Japan countless times. Don't pretend you don't attend meetings."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Looks the two men back over before pushing Britain out of the way and waving at the two men in turn. "Kiku! Yao! It has been far too long. How have you two been, I almost didn't recognize you!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:02 pm

"Ah, konnichiwa, Dylan-san..." He is a little surprised that Dylan had not recognized him, but assumed it must be because the other saw him most often in a business suit rather than casual clothing. "Hai, it has been some time. Are you well?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:42 pm

He lets out a small noise of indignation as he's shoved aside, then regains his composure and shakes his head disdainfully. "....Blasted git...."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Smiling like a schoolboy again the man chuckled back at his brother before turning his attention to Kiku. "Gwych! Umm, wonderful thank you! Oh and sorry Arthur, you know I tend to get a little, umm, gyffrous, excited around friends." Of course Dylan only had passing memories of the men, mostly infatuations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wales Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wales Application   Wales Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wales Application
Page 1 of 1