Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #11

Go down 
+14
Lukas Bondevik
Antonio F. Carriedo
Heracles Karpusi
Vladimir Popescu
Emil Steillson
Arthur Kirkland
Lili Zwingli
Francis Bonnefoy
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Alfred F Jones
Mathias Køhler
Feliciano Vargas
Kiku Honda
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 am

It's time for Activity Check #11!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you know the drill~!

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, November 17th and will go until Saturday, November 23rd, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements below. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday (11:59PM EST) to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you are playing two characters and you fail to respond to the check at all, your most recent character will be deleted. You will then be sent another e-mail, and if you fail to respond to that e-mail by the following Sunday, your primary character will then be deleted.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For those with two characters: You don't have to fill out the first 3 questions twice. However, you DO need to check in by answering the last question!

EVERYONE, for this check, please post up the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. One thing you feel the admins need to improve. (e.g. the handling of inactivity, the organization of the board, etc.)

4. What is your favorite holiday?

CHECKED IN:
((Guess who had retail holidays on the brain while doing this? Kiku did~! All names are random holiday-themed nicknames!))

The (Un)fortunate Christmas Party Host (Kiku)
Marco-Polo Game Master (Feliciano)
The 'Scary' Neighbor With the Best Candy (Mathias)
The Only Santa to Wear a Cape (Alfred)
The Sweetest Christmas Cookie Baker (Yekaterina)
Teacher of Proper French Kissing to Lovely Couples (Francis)
The (Modest) Gingerbread House Condo-Builder Extraordinaire (Lili)
Threatening Hooligans with 'Black Magic' (Arthur)
Haunted by a Possessed Puffin (Emil)
Dousing Twilight-inspired Costumes With a Hose (Vladimir)
Saving Trick-or-Treaters as Catman (Heracles)
Stuffing the Stockings with Churros (Antonio)
Instigator of the Holiday Family Portrait (Lukas)
Say Her Name 3 Times...(Natalia)
Chocolate-flavored Kisses At Midnight (Anabel)
Demander of Authentic Italian Food on Xmas (Lovino)
Playing X-mas pranks on everyone (Leon)

HIATUS/EXCEPTIONS:
(Those on hiatus/on exception through the duration of the check that have been approved by the Admins)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 am

*comes across this in the massive pile of paperwork*

(I just...didn't answer these very well D: But I know you guys will answer everything and it will be amazing! <3)

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

Gosh...I have to choose ONE THING?! D: I'd have to say, the one thing I like about HUE is YOU GUYS. You guys are wonderful >w<

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

MORE PEOPLE...and more action in the plots (wait, that's two...O.o)

3. One thing you feel the admins need to improve. (e.g. the handling of inactivity, the organization of the board, etc.)

Well...being one of the admins, I think it would be nice to have more free time (so we can be here for you guys *cries*)

I suppose...Christmas. I am not very fond of my birthday, and I dress up on more occasions than Halloween. (Thanksgiving is okay, but I usually work XD) I choose it not because I get presents (I'm cool without those things), but because I really love picking out gifts for people. I have it in my head I'm a terrible gift-giver/picker...but everyone I give gifts to disagrees. I am only super happy to hear it because it shows I know them and pay attention to what they like ^^

Thank you, everyone! We are over a year old, and we would not still be here without you. *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:03 am

*wakes up* Ve...is it that time again...?

My favorite holiday would have to be...Pasta Day...does summer vacation count? *shot* IMEANFOURTHOFJULY!

...not because I'm obsessed with Alfred or anything...nope...>.>

Actually, I like that holiday here because it has a lot of random family traditions...and now that we're all older and working and my grandparents aren't in the best health, we really do those things anymore D: I grew up always going to my grandparents' house. My granddad loved to cook on the grill, so we'd make hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, grilled veggies...all of that...with other picnic foods. Mom always ALWAYS made a cake or some random dessert, and it always had a flag. We'd go to the park not far from their house to watch the fireworks, sitting on the roof of our minivan and staring out over the river. As we got older, our grandparents stopped going with us to the fireworks...but we still had the cookouts. But they aren't doing well, so in recent years they've been coming to our house for picnic foods indoors. I've kind of missed it...either because of work or because there really isn't anything like cooking on an outdoor grill.

(I still managed to pick a food-related holiday! YES! Though Christmas is a close second because my mom ALWAYS cooks Italian on Christmas...homemade Italian food...*melts* But I already chose that as Keeks, so...>.>)

Ve, I'm off to eat more pasta~! *hungryyy*
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 am

I really love the atmosphere and the many ways we can develop characters and relationships via very different AUs!

New AUs, maybe more opportunities for more ooc chat (because I'm still shy about asking for a lot of RP or plotting from people, hehe), group RP events to get more interactions and development?

I think you guys are doing an awesome job so I can't really think of anything... The organization is good and I think everything else is pretty fair. Eh, encouraging more interaction?

Halloween because it's spooky!

No RP links this time around? Hehe, I actually made it to the check in this time.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:32 am

1. One thing you like about HUE so far.

Can I pick because Kiku is here? Yea that would be the thing I like best about Hue.

2. One thing you would like to see.

Ehh.. more activity in threads so that they don't end up getting stuck and forgotten?

3. One thing you feel the admins need to improve.

Activity

Christmas mainly because I love giving gifts to everyone and hunting down what they like, over decorating their mailing package and getting pms of them spazing just because an overly decorated package came from japan and then the spaz over the gifts XD I like making people happy even if sometimes my gifts are somewhat odd. (( You are so not a bad gift giver >: dont make me fly there and smack you kiku ))
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Myself, Feliciano, Mathias, and Alfred are all checked in!

Mathias and Alfred, thank you both for your answers! *hugs both and loves* We shall be working on a new plan of epicness once this check is over...and said plan will work to address every suggestion we get here <3
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:08 pm

I love the people and I actually love how little pressure there is to post. Mostly because I'm living an erratic student lifestyle. <.<;;

Maybe a new look for the board or like a christmas theme? ;3; Idkkkk oh and I would love to do more polls that was actually a lot of fun to do as a forum! =v=/

Me thinks the admins are running a fine ship! *pets imaginary beard*

<3 <3 <3 Christmas! <3 <3 <3gifts before ghouls Honestly I just love the family time, also my family is hardcore when it comes to all holidays, after the whole xmas rush for preparing everything, the night itself is perfect. Also we get to open presents on xmas eve. My little sister and I still believe in Santa so its an extra challenge to get all the presents in place before they come back from their evening walk.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Valentine's day, I wonder why~?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Phew, nice change I don't have to stress about posts for once.

1. I'm just gonna be totally unoriginal and say the people, because it bears repeating, you guys are awesome. Especially Kiku and Arthur. I'm not playing favourites!

2. I know the reason there hasn't been much activity is because most of you guys are really busy (I feel almost bad for not being that busy myself XD), so I'm going to agree with and expand on what Kat said: Seasonal banners would be awesome!

3. I wish we could talk in the group chat more. But unless I somehow magically got into the Americans' time zone(s), I wouldn't be able to join anyway unless in the morning or evening (for me).

4. It's a tough pick between Halloween and Christmas. At least I don't have your American things like Thanksgiving and Fourth of July (our national day isn't really that big of a deal. People mostly just put up Swedish flags if they got them and we get the day off work/school), though we do have Midsummer instead. Ultimately, though, I'm going with Christmas not only because presents, but because of our special Swedish traditions like Christmas calenders and Donald Duck (yes, that's a thing, and a very big one too. Look it up).

(Also, Francis/Kat, I once had a Valentine's day roleplay starring France. He tricked people to his house by sending a card saying they won a free car (part of the fun was how many fell for it, including Canada XD) and and boud and gagged them if they were unruly. We planned to have him host his own dating show for the nations, but we never got that far (yet). Also, in a swap of roles, Spain was his henchman.)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:00 am

Kat, Francis and Lili, you're all checked in~! <3 Thank you guys so much for your answers...a-and for liking us so much >w< *hides shyly*

We'll be taking all of these answers and making our epic plans for the future~!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:56 am

My favourite thing about HUE is (not to be repetitive or anything) the people here. I love how welcoming everyone is to newer and older members alike, and how supportive everyone is. I feel like this is a second family ;v;

I can't really think of anything I'd like to see, actually XD

Er, considering I'm one of the admins I don't think this is really a question I'm meant to answer, but I think the forum is run very well as a whole, and I like the fact that our members are all so wonderful.

Oh man, I'd have to say Halloween by a slim margin. For one, it's the one time of year where I can go out in public wearing outlandish cosplay and not get so many odd stares.
For another, Halloween has always been a favourite holiday of mine because it's always been a time when I can go out, be silly, be myself without having to worry a lot. My mom and/or I have always made my costume for halloween, and I have so many memories of working on it with her, trying this or that, making accessories and seeing it all put together. Even now, I'm always oddly proud of the costumes I do for halloween, and I feel more confident in myself when I know I've done well. I enjoy acting, so I also love being in-character whether I'm going house to house or handing out candy and seeing the kids' reactions.
(Christmas is a really really close second, though, because I like giving people gifts to show them how much I love and appreciate them. Also, Kiku, you are a FANTASTIC gift-giver what are you talking about.)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 am

The community here is lovely and always encouraging. Also, the massive scope of each AU is really cool. Every RP feels like a moment in time in a gigantic world and can be revisited and enjoyed as it's own stand alone story.

Higher frequency of activity in the threads. More AUs would be great too, but asides from that everything else is just fine.

The forum's been run very well so far. I have no complaints.

Halloween is my all time fav (Christmas is a very close second). Every time it comes around I love getting to see the people around me get so festive about dressing up, holding parties, making haunted houses and heading out with their family and friends to trick or treat. The day is just so innocent and fun and gives everyone a chance to feel like a kid again. Also, trick or treating in my town feels more like a sport. XD It's not about the candy, it's for the love of the game.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:18 am

St. Andrew's Day...... Bwahahaha! Nah, it'll have to be Halloween. For now, and for always.

Last edited by Vladimir Popescu on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 pm

I like the family feel, plus I like meeting new people with the same interest in Hetalia.

Well, I would like to get into more rps. Has already talked to Kiku about this.

Um, I can't really think of anything.

My favorite holiday is Halloween
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Arthur, Emil, Vlad, and Heracles...you are all checked in! Thank you guys for your answers too! *hugs and loves* >w<
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 am

1. One thing you like about HUE so far: I'm happy with the profiles I've created for my characters and like it when other people plot with me so we can make the stories more interesting and complicated.

2. One thing you would like to see: I'd like to see more replies to some of the threads I'm on. I know I have a couple to catch up on myself, so I haven't been bothering people about it, but I sorta lose some of my motivation when threads I was really excited about kinda sit around for months. XD;

3. One thing you feel the admins need to improve: I think you guys are doing a good job! I know it's a lot of work and we all have lives, so I haven't been pushing to get the Wingtalia thing started yet, but I'm here to help if/when you guys need me~

4. What is your favorite holiday? I think I'm going to go with Christmas, just because I love the atmosphere, treats, movies, spending time with my family- everything. Thanksgiving is also awesome because there's so much good food...omg, my favorite meal of the year. Halloween is still fun but it lost some of its charm since I'm never around any kids anymore (everyone is grown! ;~; ) Plus, as a cosplayer, I get to dress up all year round anyway!
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Um... I love the au's and the stories i got going in them. Also my little nordic family (I like everyone here but its hard not to adore the nordic family yo) Making Mathias my squishy dane >:3

Cowboys....magical cowboys.

nothing at all :3

ummm idk? quess christmas new year cause nom noms?
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Also chinese new year...nom noms...just holidays with delicious nom noms
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Antonio, Lukas, you are both checked in! Thank you for your answers *hugs both*

(And I feel terrible when I am that person for you, Antonio D: )
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Don't even worry about it, Kiku; you're fine~ XD *hug*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Everyone here is really great and kind and creative. Even though I've been gone for a while, I'm glad to come back to everyone uvu

The next AU to come out! Whatever it is, I'm excited to be a part of it!

im kind of glad you haven't been on top of inactivity
Uhm, lets see.... I'm not sure since everyone has life happen so if there any time that the mods are not perfect, it's totally okay ovo;;;

4. What's your favorite holiday?

Halloween without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 pm

If I have to pick a different one, it'd be New Years
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:43 am

I love the AUs that are on here, and all the nice people that I've gotten to know since joining! (sorry to everyone that I haven't been on top of posting lately!)

I'm excited for the idea of a new AU!

Can't really think of anything here. You guys have been plenty nice and understanding, and the board as a whole is run well I think!

Would have to say Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Natalia, Anabel, and Lovino, you guys are all checked in!

(Natalia's name is a play on either the 'Bloody Mary' or 'Beetlejuice' curse, which involves standing in front of your mirror and saying the name 3 times. Supposedly, the spirit would come out of the mirror and murder you XD Anabel's is probably the most risque name here, but all I can imagine is her showering us with Belgian chocolate-flavored kisses (which would make Alfred pout because Hershey makes Kisses XD) And Lovino's name is a tiny nod at my own family...because on Christmas we serve authentic Italian food rather than the traditional ham/turkey/etc. I could totally see Lovi attending a Japanese Christmas party and wanting Italian food <3)

Thank you guys all for your answers! *hugs and loves* We shall be using them to improve things on the board, as well as get our rears working on the new AU (which is going to be Wingtalia, for those that missed the results of the voting!)
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:51 am

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the colour scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)
I love the purple. Purple is good. Variety of themes. Like that too. Overall...I like it very muc!

STAR TREK AU
also more members
and a NZ
;w;

3. One thing you feel the admins need to improve. (e.g. the handling of inactivity, the organisation of the board, etc.)
(my computer told me to correct all the american spellings for some reason)
Idk. It's pretty organised. Idk. I'm all doctor who'd out right now.

4. What is your favourite holiday?

CHRISTMAS!
Though right now it's Doctor Who day. So....I felt like it was christmas today. you know that sort of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #11   Activity Check #11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next