Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #14

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 pm

It's time for HUE's Activity Check #14!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you know the drill~!

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, March 16th and will go until Saturday, March 22nd, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements beneath the yellow heading. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday (11:59PM EST) to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you are playing two characters and you fail to respond to the check at all, your most recent character will be deleted. You will then be sent another e-mail, and if you fail to respond to that e-mail by the following Sunday, your primary character will then be deleted.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

This check is going to simply be a check-in for everyone. I realize that many of us (myself included) are quite busy this time of year, and so activity has been sparse as of late. For this check, all you need to do is answer the question below. If you do not answer by the end date, an e-mail will be sent out with the same question.

1. Would you like for HUE (that is, us) to continue? If so, what would you like to see more of in the coming months, if activity were to pick up again?

For those who have recently joined us here on HUE:

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

Checked In:
- Kiku
- Lili
- Heracles
- Antonio
- Yao

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 pm

As for myself, I would like for HUE to continue. I love our site...I love our HUE family (aka, you guys) and I love the amazing stories that come out of our brains! I realize that some people are not as super fans of Hetalia as they used to be...but that doesn't mean we can't stay and create stories together. I feel like we've made these characters...or these versions of the characters at least...so much our own that we could simply play them even if we weren't interested in the series anymore. (I'm not saying I am personally not interested in it...just observing that some might not be)

I would like for us to stay...continue...and get stronger. I don't know yet whether we'll be able to draw in new people as well as we could when Hetalia (the anime, the manga, the fandom) was larger...but we've managed up until now and we can keep going. I am not willing to give up. I want to see us be amazing and wonderful and for everyone to have fun!

If I could see one thing (besides activity, I mean, that one is totally obvious and I must also contribute to that) in the future, I'd love to see one of our AUs reach completion...and by that I mean, one of our super huge, elaborate and amazing plots being played out, fangirled/boyed over, and sung about over every single HUE reunion in the future. If I could have a more...er...sort of near goal, I'd love to just be able to talk to everyone here again. I miss you guys...and I know it's really my fault for being so busy (and life for making everyone else so busy) but I miss our chats til 4 or 5 in the morning (my time), our elaborate schemes that dissolve into random cat RPs that then dissolve into other silliness. I miss chatting with you guys...I miss a lot of things really ^^'

Anyhoo...*dives back into a pile of work* Just know I absolutely love you guys...and I will do everything I can to keep HUE going for those who still are willing to ride this crazy train with me <3
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm

I would love for HUE to continue as well, especially considering I'm still very much into Hetalia, even if things are slow in it at the moment! Personally, I'm hoping things will lighten up once summer arrives. I have been applying to start my first summer job this summer (so I'm really nervous about that for obvious reasons), but hopefully I'll still be free enough to answer posts here.

I'm hoping for pretty much the same thing as Kiku, especially in the X-verse AU as that's my favourite one. I like its premise the best, it has my favourite pairing (those who have been paying attention knows which XD) and it feels most fitted for a big, epic plot because it has Hetalia and superpowers and that combination is epic by default.

Also, I'd like to some time join one of those chats Kiku mentioned, if only for a little bit. It doesn't even matter to me if it's on the site chat or Skype. *shakes fist at the difference between European and US time zones*

I also miss having those private script-style RPs I had with Keeks and Arthur on MSN/Skype, they were fun! *grabby hands for you two*
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 am

I would like to see HUE continue. This is the first place where I was able to rp these AUs and I love it here.

I agree with the statements above. Activity is slow but it is understandable. I still feel like I am not fully into this community since I am only active on 2 AUs. I am planning on joining 2 more, it's just really slow.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

I would like to see HUE continue, but I have to admit, the lack of activity around here has been a bit discouraging (not that I blame anyone; I know we all have our busy schedules and other things to do). I'd like to see the Wingtalia AU take off and am happy to continue helping with the planning. I also hope the X-verse AU will pick up again- that one's definitely one of my favorites, and I think it has a lot of potential.  Smile  
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:16 pm

I want HUE to continue as well. I feel awful for being gone so much. Aside from school, I just got over breaking my ankle and a double infection (one viral and one bacterial). I'd like to continue X-Verse and Pirates for sure! Those are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 am

You guys are all checked in...and you make me want to hug each and every single one of you and apologize and cry and hug you some more...and then get this place back up and running!

I'll try to pop in more often...and even if I don't have loads of time to post new and exciting replies, at least try to tell you guys what is going on in my life that is keeping me from being here. I can tell you right now at least I'm preparing for a convention, taking midterms, and potentially meeting with my boss at work for some good discussion (whenever I say 'meet with the boss' it always sounds bad in my own head x.x) about the future. So I'm a busy, busy person with not enough sleep or hours in the day...yet I miss you guys every single day D:

*goes off into the corner of shame*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 am

This Activity Check has come to a close. For all those who posted, thank you for your responses...and just know that I definitely plan to be more active as soon as some of my own real life hurdles disappear (and they will, I can assure you)

To anyone who did not respond, no worries! I'll be in touch soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #14   Activity Check #14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #14
Page 1 of 1