Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~

Go down 
+5
Feliciano Vargas
Kiku Honda
Tino Väinämöinen
Emil Steillson
Lovino Vargas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ Empty
PostSubject: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:21 am

Your Name (this can be a nickname): Gil is fine, if you really want to call me ooc: Sam o3ob

Your Age: 19 almost 20

Universes you are interested in joining:
Oh gosh there are so many, but I'm really interested in the X-men one (after I read up a bit more about the X-men, my knowledge about them is pretty superficial at the moment) The Seven Seas, because who doesn't love pirates and maybe Eternal Darkness and World Academy. Wow that's almost everything.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
It's been a while since I was last on a forum, but I think the community here looks pretty awesome! Plus so many AUs to try *v* I'll definitely enjoy my time here (kesesese~)

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not:
I honestly haven't been part of the RP community in a while! Uhm I started off with Castle in the Sky, it was a Hetalia Fantasia-ish RP (as Hong Kong)! Then I moved onto a Gakuen RP (as Prussia) and Poketalia (as Hong Kong again). I was also part of an asylum rp (I forgot the name) as Poland, and I had 2 forums of my own! One was a L4DxAPH forum, I was Germany there. And the other was a APH Harry Potter AU, I was Prussia there. Oh I was also on a plurk rp community as Prussia until school overtook my life and I had to stop rping to focus on schoolwork.

Pairings I like/will do for this character:
I'm actually pretty open to most pairings! So look at the bottom section for (romantic) pairings I won't do.

Pairings that I dislike or won't do:
PruAus (I see them more as friends?)
PruLiech
PruCan
I won't do them as in, romantically. But friendships wise why not yeah!

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc):
I'm not the best with smut of any kind actually. /laughs into the night (Also no paedophilia)
I'm alright with gore, but I have my limits (I can get a little squirmish) so maybe we should just avoid that too.

About yourself:
I hail from the tropical island of Singapore, so my timezone is probably really off. I'm off school, just graduated from a college (of sorts, I think this is the right term to use, it's a tertiary institution?) and am now biding my time waiting for university (actually still in the process of applying)

Uhm I draw a bunch and I'm actually studying game design. I'm really tiny irl and idk what else to say. uAu Yeah I type essays a lot, I'm used to it after all the forums I used to be on, but I think I'm pretty rusty now... I play a bunch of video games, I like Pokemon a whole lot. I guess that should do for now~

I know I'm pretty long winded shhhhhh.

Timezone: GMT+8
E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr: (semi-dead, I'll get back there soon) silverspiralfox
Skype: hkloid (Just tell me who you are and where you're from when you add me ovob)
dA: MAYBE... I don't update it much though.

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 am

Welcome Very Happy Can't wait to rp with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 am

Thanks, I'll just be here reading up on all the universes first before joining any of them!

Can't wait to rp with you too!
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 am

Greetings Gilbert! Looking forward to Rping with you real soon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 am

WELCOME~!!! *Tackle huggles*
Can't wait to RP with you! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 am

Emil:
Hey yourself Emil~! I'm excited about rping with you too! c:

Tino:
-tackle huggled!- -hugs back- Thanks! I'm sure we'll have fun rping too! Can't wait~ c:
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 am

I AM SO LATE TO THIS AWESOME PARTY HOW COULD I BEEEE *sobs forever*

Welcome welcome, Gil~! It's wonderful to have you aboard. I swear that none of us are completely sane *shot* so I'm sure you'll have loads of fun ^_^

If ever you need anything, feel free to contact myself or Arthur.

SINGAPORE 8D *ridiculously excited for this* WE ARE BECOMING EVEN MORE GLOBAL GUYS~! *dances*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 am

Ciao, Gil~! Looking forward to RPing loads with you ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 am

Kiku:
Nobody's ever late to the awesome party, it goes on forever! \o/ And thanks, thanks. I'll just say I'm not entirely sane either, so I'm sure we'll all get along perfectly fine!

Yeah global is always awesome! 8D Glad to be a representative of my country--!! /shot

Feli:
Heyy Feli! Looking forward to rping with you too~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 am

*sends tons of huggles your way* We're just glad to have you join our party! *dances totally OOC and loves every second of it*

Ooooh, yet another person to add to my evil plotting schemes *rubs hands together and smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am

-hugs back!!- I'm glad to have joined your party, I'll inject loads more awesome into it!

And sure sure, I'll look forward to your ~evil plotting schemes~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 am

Hehe...oh dear...you'll have to ask some of the others before you say you'll look forward to my evil schemes~ *skips off merrily*

(Pfft, nah, we'll have loads of fun! I can't wait to see your first character profiles/RP ideas ^_^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 am

I was going to reply with 'well I just posed in the Academy board' but it turns out you've already noticed it!

Hehe, I'm sure we'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 am

I did. Sometimes, the awesome just calls out like that ^^

We shall! Sorry our timezones make us cross paths only briefly x.x (If I didn't have class or work at normal human hours I'd stay longer *falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:01 am

Hiya, Gil, your fellow Germanic Liechtenstein here!

...Are we having a party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 am

Heh hey Lili, all Germans are welcome here!

And yeah, we're having a party here and everyone's invited!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 am

Finally someone as heroic and awesome as I am. I deem you cool enough to be my sidekick!

(( Don't worry XD I'm in japan so i have uber crazy time zones compared to everyone but we do have similar time zones YOU ARE NOT ALONE ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 am

Your sidekick? I am nobody's sidekick, but yeah, awesome people unite!

((Oh wow you're in Japan? That's pretty awesome o3ob And it's alright we'll just be chilling in our time zones even though you're an hour ahead of me~ Which part of Japan though, I'm a little curious!))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 am

Will this party involve...sparkles?! *shot*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 am

(( Chiba-ken part of Tokyo, where I live is like maybe 15mins away from tokyo disneyland and disneysea by bicycle. I'm Japanese so yup I would be in japan but its hard for me sometimes cause the really awesome friends I have aka Kiku and Mattie have so different timezone from myself ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 am

Kiku: It will involve Disco Pogo, hehehehehe.

Alfred: ((Ohhhhh! I see, I was just curious because I was living in Nagoya for an exchange trip for a while last year, thought you might be from that area~ uvu But yeah I understand how you feel about the time zones ;w; -hugs-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 am

What can I say, I'm so thrilled to see you...

((No really, I am - can't you tell? :3 Anyway, excited to RP and whatnot with you~ Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 am

*dramatic sigh* and we just had the carpets cleaned from our last bloodbath...(XD)

((*huggles Alfred* Why is life so mean to us? *sniffles* D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Veta: Uhm, hey~ Hehe~ ((awww, I'm excited too!))

Kiku: Well too bad, because there's a party starting!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Well...as long as it does not get too wild...

((Pfft, as if XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~   Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey hey your resident Gilbert here~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next