Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo Empty
PostSubject: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Name: Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo

Nickname: Tonio

Year: 2nd Year

Appearance:

Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo Hwmu0i10

Wavy brown hair, bright green eyes, tanned skin, and an athletic build.

Classes/Major: Elementary Education Major with a Minor in Theater. Taking classes in Biology, English, Athletic Training, and World Literature.

Extracurricular Activities: Soccer team, Theater Club, Siesta Club, LGBT Alliance

Sexuality: Gaygaygayveryverygay

Personality: Antonio is a very easygoing guy. He likes to be social and relax between classes when he can. He is very friendly and can get along with almost anyone, but when it comes to sports, he is fiercely competitive and will not stop until he wins. He is very proud of his position as a leading forward on the soccer team. Antonio balances his time between his studies, soccer, and theater performances. His schedule is very demanding, but he still makes the effort to hang out with friends and take a siesta every chance he gets.  

Background: Antonio was born in Madrid and had very humble beginnings. His family was not very wealthy and struggled to support Antonio and his three siblings. Antonio helped out the best he could, taking a job as soon as he was old enough and looking after his little brother and sisters. He was a star soccer player on his high school team, and because of his skill, he was able to secure a sports scholarship with the World Academy. He was worried about leaving his family behind, but his siblings had grown old enough to take care of themselves and their parents, so they encouraged their older brother to seize the opportunity. Antonio moved away from home and became interested in pursuing Elementary Education. He has always been fond of children; his goal is to become a teacher.

During his first year at the university, he also became interested in the theater program. Antonio enjoys being part of different productions and meeting other actors. Since he is used to entertaining his siblings and is capable of a variety of impressions, he found he fit right in. In addition to soccer, he finds his schedule very balanced and entertaining even though it can be exhausting sometimes. He’s always up for trying something new.

Relationships:

Roderich Edelstein: Roommate

(If you want to be added to this list, please comment here or Antonio’s plotting thread, or PM me)

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

We should definitely plot~ And feel free to hop onto the open thread Lili and I have going in South Dorm!

Hurray for having another member of the siesta club XD
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks~ I still need more ideas for things Toni could do. I figured the siesta club was a good fit for his nature. In between soccer and theater, he'll need it! XD
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Cafe Sabroso's another open RP you could hop onto of you wanted~ Lovi and Toni's schedules otherwise don't seem to coincide very much (as Lovi's mostly into cooking and art), but I'm sure there's plenty of stuff we could do XP

If you want, I can also try and start up a thread for the siesta club, though not fully sure how that'd go, since there's not much on the agenda aside from, well, sleeping. But we could poke Feli into joining it too, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:00 pm

I could check it out~ Yeah, I thought art might be too much for Toni to get into when he already has other stuff going on, but maybe if Lovi ends up helping build a set for one of the plays Toni's in they can meet that way.

Siesta club sounds fun even if it's mostly sleeping. I'm sure they take their names very (not) seriously. XD
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

The idea of Lovi helping build the set sounds like it'd be interesting XD Feli is more the painter compared to Lovi, and Lovi's only taking a basic woodworking class so I'm not sure if he'd really be the type that would be assigned set-building duty... But... Maybe there's still something he could do? Hmm...

But yeah, can set up the siesta club thread too if you'd like~
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm sure Lovi could find something he can do there, even if he's volunteering to get some experience.

Go ahead and start the siesta club if you feel like it. I have a bit of a backlog, but I'll get to it eventually~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo   Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonio Fernandez-Carriedo
Page 1 of 1