Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya  Empty
PostSubject: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Name: Yekaterina Braginskaya

Appearance: A drawing I did the more I look at it the less I like it so spoiler tag. <,<;;
Spoiler:

Species: A Priest and a Hunter

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Motherly and kind, would be two words everyone can agree on, to describe the Priest. She smiles as sweetly as her reassuring words which she has tons to spare. Nothing frightens her anymore, save for the safety of her siblings. And when it comes to their safety, Yekaterina’s personality will suddenly shift. Instead of nurturing she becomes fierce and almost cruel. She’s rigid in her values where everything and everyone comes second to her loved ones. Katya wouldn’t regret killing anyone who threatened them. Of course this side of herself is rarely seen. Never judge a book by its cover, no matter how beautiful and sweet looking she may be.

Background: Yekaterina grew up in a pious family, being the eldest of three she grew up with a mindset that was ready to take on more responsibilities than she should have worried about as a child. She did many of the household chores and she was always the one left home to babysit her siblings, because of this mixed in with her timid nature, she never had many friends growing up and thus became overly attached and over protective of her siblings.

Children grow up quickly, and she more so than most. After the death of a beloved uncle, she grew resentful of the supernatural creatures, but quickly realised that her younger sister became vengeful. Refusing to let her sister become a Hunter alone, Katya who was a young priest in training by then, started learning the ways of the Hunt. She started giving sermons and soon become very popular in the city. Her views on Werewolves and vampires were that there needed to be more talk about negotiations; more about laws and registry and promises on their parts for a safer future for humans everywhere. Overall she was just as suspicious of their kind as many. She became a full fledge hunter and a priest, her specialty was blessing weapons, she was also familiar with all kinds of herbs and plants needed for healing and injuring. On hunts she would be considered first response to medical emergencies as well as the person to deliver last rites.

When her sister was bitten she began researching a cure for lycanthrope. Putting her herbal and spiritual knowledge to the test, believing that faith is in fact the key to lifting the curse of the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Aw, Toni's not going to like her much. XD He has a thing against Hunters; thus why he bit your sister. Razz Maybe you could work with Ludwig to turn his thinking around, though...
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm sorry Antonio, despite Katya wishes for a peaceful resolution. He will be the only werewolf she could never forgive.
(ʘ‿ʘ)
Katya is slightly crazy protective so unless he and Nat become friends, If she ever figures out it was Antonio who bit Nat,............it wont be pretty. XD
BUT this could be really fun too! Especialky since Kiku and I are talking about making Kat a council member. That could also be fun point to explore into. C:
I'll check into Ludwig's character I'm curious now o3o
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:32 pm

SHHH SPOILERS (kidding, of course <3 But yes, we have been talking about that for the future since Kat would make an epic council member ^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:06 am

Hello sister uvu we need to make plans for our rp
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I was just thinking that since there is going to be a massive mission going on that Natalia and Kat can spend time together beforehand and that could be when she tells her what happened to her so at least someone knows before mission time, just in case something happens to her
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread in forever. I was stupidly wondering why I hadn't started playing any RPs in this AU yet.  OTL

Katya would love to convince Ludwig to stay and continue their righteous works! Since she's a priest would Ludwig like to seek council from her or would it be more accidental, like they're sitting in a bar and a conversation sparks? Whatever your up for I'd love to do!

I think that would be the best way and time for Natalya to tell Kat about what happened. It would put a lot of pressure on big sis since she'd be very vigilante and even a bit terrified on what to do. I'm hoping to end the night with Yekateryna convinced that her sister is still her sister and that she should protect her no matter what. ;w;

Again sorry for the delay!
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 am

Sounds like a plan! Who should make the thread then?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:50 am

Well, where would Natalia like to share her secret? Would it be after the meeting at HQ (I just read that whole thread) and before the mission starts? I guess it depends on what you want for chronology? ;v;
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am

Y yeah that's ny plan uvu and I was thinking it could take place at their shared home. Like, Kat was out when she went to change so when she goes home now she will run into her
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

So my last question would be is it going to be on the mission thread or have its own? I guess it should be its own? And if you like I can start! c:
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 am

Yes, I'll make the thread then uvu
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Awesome~! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yekaterina Braginskaya    Yekaterina Braginskaya  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yekaterina Braginskaya
Page 1 of 1