Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heracles Karpusi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

Name: Heracles Karpusi

Year: 3rd Year, stays at East Dorm

Appearance:
Heracles Karpusi 1233102952279

White dress shirt, blue tie, tan vest, blue jacket, blue plaid pants and dress shoes. Though sometimes I get lazy and just wear the dress shirt and jacket, or any other combination.
Heracles has a scar on his right shoulder from when his drunk brother beat him.

Major: major in philosophy with a double minor in history and the arts

Classes:
World history
Advance drawing
Astronomy
Rhetorical Theory
Ancient History
Philosophy
Ceramics
Astrology

Extracurricular Activities: member of the Drama Club, but still looking to add more

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Heracles has a serious personality, but comes off as laid back and carefree. He is a friendly person to both people and animals, especially cats. He loves philosophy, history, the arts and cats. He is a good listener, and is always willing to help out his friends in any way he can. He doesn't like fighting, but if Sadiq is around prepare to see some sparks fly. Heracles tries to take his classes seriously, but can't really help it if he falls asleep in class. He can mostly be found around campus with his feline friends, or napping somewhere.

Background: Heracles was born in Greece and grew up living with his mother and older brother. When he was a child, his mother died due to illness, leaving his teenage, older brother to look after him in the orphanage. Heracles mostly stayed to himself, as he pulled away from the other kids to read complex books on history and sciences. Heracles did take a break from reading and spent his time with his brother. He was close to his brother, knowing that he was the only family Heracles had left. Once Heracles's brother turned 18, he left the orphanage, leaving Heracles alone. His brother promised to visit, but he never came back. Heracles blocked out the sadness by reading and studying, eventually replacing his brother's company with cats.

Once Heracles turned 18, he left the orphanage, and searched for his brother. He found his brother and moved in with him. After he moved in, he found out that is brother was different from the last time he saw him. Most of the time Heracles does not talk to his brother, scared of getting beaten by his brother's alcoholic fury. Heracles has a scar on his right shoulder from when his brother beat him. He was saved from his alcoholic brother when he got his letter from World Academy with a full scholarship. Heracles accepted.

Heracles is now on his 3rd year at World Academy. He keeps himself busy with his studies as well as relaxing with his cats. Heracles has made a friends among the other students, and is always willing to spend time with them when he can.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am

*bows* It is good to see you, Hera-kun~ (Welcome to the Academy~! <3)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:29 am

It is nice to see you too Kiku (Thank you <3)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

Congratulations on your acceptance into World Academy (WC)! You can find your assigned dorm HERE. If you would like to request a dorm swap, you'll have to take it up with the Student Council (or PM an admin~) We hope you will enjoy your experience here~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank you. *looks at the dorm assignment* I'm fine with my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heracles Karpusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracles Karpusi   Heracles Karpusi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heracles Karpusi
Page 1 of 1