Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred F Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 am

Name: Alfred F Jones
Year: 3rd

Appearance:
Alfred F Jones 25145110

Major: Mechanical engineering

Classes :

Along with the long list of subjects for his major, Alfred also takes these classes just because they interest him and its also related to his major in some way

World History
English Language, Literature, and Composition
Calculus
Robotics
Transport
Logistics
Cryogenics
Fuel technology
Automotive engineering
Advanced Digital Design
Advanced Drawing

Extracurricular Activities:

Manga Club -  Member
Gamers' Guild - Member

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:

Alfred is usually very friendly and happy. His personality makes it very easy for anyone to approach him or to make friends with. he does however have no sense of personal space and doesn't know how to read the mood. Alfred is also very energetic and sometimes can tire a person out with how overly hyper he is. Alfred is also very smart when he actually likes something and excels in those. He is also generally really good at sports. He also has a hero complex which makes him want to protect everyone close to him.

Background:

Alfred had a happy childhood as far as anyone was concerned, he always had the latest toys and games but he was generally lonely when it came to being at home. Both parents worked in the family business which was creating new buildings. His father was an architect while his mom was an interior designer. Together they had created some of the most amazing buildings and homes in New York City and in many parts of the world. Due to this he was normally alone at home with his long time nanny.

Despite all that Alfred had a huge interest in engineering from the very start and once he had finished his high school his parents felt it was a good time to send him to Europe where he could take up the subjects he needed to take as well as to experience another type of life.

It wasn't long after that when Alfred received the acceptance letter from World Academy. While the thought of being away from America and everyone he knows to start a new life in a place he had no idea what was like, made him nervous. He was still excited and eager for this new experience.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:41 am

ALFREEEEEEEED *squeals over your profile and picture* <333
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:47 am

Figures you would get to this profile first Kiku ( Stop stalking me D: )
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:13 pm

(But it's fun *pouts) I saw it this morning ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred F Jones
Page 1 of 1