Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil Empty
PostSubject: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Emil is a young mutant with blood on par with that of a volcano's magma. He has spent his entire childhood since birth growing up in an abusive institution for mutants. Now that he's out he has travelled to New York to find and confront his brother Lukas.

I'm up for RPing with anyone who wants to RP in the past in the institution or on the road, travelling from city to city, but I'm also up for plotting and RPing with anyone in the present. :3
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Lukas would train him but he has no idea he has a baby brother.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 am

That'd be radical! XD That could be following their confrontation that we're RPing. Actually, I wanted to know what you thought about the fight resulting in Emil suffering enough pain to become unconscious. After that he becomes an amnesiac who has completely forgotten about him and his brother's brief history together. Then they could start to bond like real brothers after that fact. Or like mentor and student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil
Page 1 of 1