A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

PostSubject: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Emil is a young mutant with blood on par with that of a volcano's magma. He has spent his entire childhood since birth growing up in an abusive institution for mutants. Now that he's out he has travelled to New York to find and confront his brother Lukas.

I'm up for RPing with anyone who wants to RP in the past in the institution or on the road, travelling from city to city, but I'm also up for plotting and RPing with anyone in the present. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Lukas would train him but he has no idea he has a baby brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 am

That'd be radical! XD That could be following their confrontation that we're RPing. Actually, I wanted to know what you thought about the fight resulting in Emil suffering enough pain to become unconscious. After that he becomes an amnesiac who has completely forgotten about him and his brother's brief history together. Then they could start to bond like real brothers after that fact. Or like mentor and student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil   

Back to top Go down

The Ballad of Hopelessly Hapless Emil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1