Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emil Steillson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:39 am

Character Name: Emil Steillson

Appearance:
Pre-Prison Time:

Post-Prison Time:

Position aboard the ship: Currently one of many prisoners aboard the Níðhöggr (pronounced Nidhogg), a transport ship set for death row.

Sexuality: Asexual, he doesn't really understand such things.

Personality: Emil was born with a distinct lack of humanity (save for his unconditional love for his older brother Lukas), causing him to occasionally act out impulsively without any concept of what he’s done wrong. Because of this, he is forced to live by a convoluted code with rules to avoid such instances and unnecessary killings that might jeopardize bigger operations. Even if he doesn’t fully understand the rule, he’ll follow regardless out of sheer loyalty to his brother.

While a sleepy eyed contract killer on the job, he completely shifts gears and becomes highly affable albeit a little childlike when around his brother. However, if separated from Lukas without instruction or left without any objective from a client he becomes an entirely harmless daydreamer with a hundred yard stare that makes it appear as if he’s had the life literally sucked out of him.

As demented as it may seem, the lengthy time he spent has had something of a positive, therapeutic effect on him what with all the isolation giving him time to fantasize about a variety of happy dream worlds.

Background: Emil spent his youth being raised by his devoted older brother Lukas, who eventually took him under his wing as an apprentice in the field of assassinations.

Throughout his life working as a killer for hire, Emil had committed many murders, atrocities, thefts, arsons, etc. Despite this, he has still yet to violate the code Lukas had created for him in the early going to keep him out of trouble.

Years later, after a botched political assassination, Emil is discovered and taken prisoner beneath the city and interrogated. He resolves to take a vow of silence until he is reunited with his brother. Due to this, Emil spends years being tortured for information which he refuses to give up. During these sessions, he tends zone out and imagine fantastical worlds and all the sights he’ll get to see when his brother comes to save him.

Even while en route to death row, he remains hopeful, curled up in the darkest corner of the brig, that Lukas will be there just in time.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Looking forward to playing with you if our paths cross~
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Same here. I can absolutely see them clashing or Emil taking a job from Antonio at one point in the story.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 pm

This Antonio makes enemies easier than he makes allies, but he could always use more help in his crew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Awesome, actually, I had just had a thought but what if Antonio was somehow tied to the botched political assassination that got Emil imprisoned in the first place. Like, he hired him and his brother to the job, but had a whole other hidden agenda, like the assassination was meant to be a distraction from the bigger scheme.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Hmm, that would be possible if there was something of value worth stealing in the place the person was assassinated. Antonio would do anything for treasure, and putting the attention on an outside party like Emil and Lukas would make it easier for him to get away with it unnoticed. So I'm game for it if you two are. Wink

Alternatively, Antonio can attack the prisoner's ship in the hope of recruiting more men or getting back some of his crew that were captured. I'm not sure if you already have plans for how to get Emil out of there, though.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 am

Actually either plan works for me, I feel like we could incorporate both of these plot threads into the over all story. Like, Antonio could seek out and hire Lukas and Emil for their services while he pulls of a heist of some sort on one man's estate using the murder as a cover up.

Their paths could just as easily cross later when Antonio's crew attacks the prisoner's ship. (I originally wanted to propose a munity plot thread to the other Nordics, but I feel like that could coincide with impending raid on the ship.) Oooooo, this is really exciting. I love your ideas so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 pm

We can definitely combine the two ideas. Antonio will escape with his treasure at Emil's expense and later attack the prisoner ship, thinking he can save his men and recruit some more. I imagine Emil wouldn't be too happy seeing him again, but Toni would probably play it off and pretend that he intended to rescue Emil too even though he really had no idea he was even going to be on the ship. XD I'm excited, too~ This sounds like it could be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 am

Oh, I like that. XD And with Emil's vow of silence and near inability to refuse an assignment if there is something in return, he could be very well trapped by a code of his own making. Sure, whenever you're up for RPing this, I'd love to join in. Would you like to start this thread or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:31 am

Toni would probably still owe Emil half of whatever he was paying him to make sure the job got done...something that he probably never intended to actually give him. You can go ahead and start~ I'll reply to you as soon as I can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:33 am

Perfect, I'll start up the RP as soon as I get the chance. Looking forward to role playing with you real soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 am

Me too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:09 am

Okay, the RP's ready for whenever you are. Wink
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am

Awesome Very Happy I'll try to reply soon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emil Steillson
Page 1 of 1