Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

"Nothing displeases me more than the songs of pirates. Drunk, loud and murderous as they are. Nothing pleases me more than to see their blood on my boots."

Character Name: Francis Bonnefoy

Appearance:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Position aboard the ship: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy de la Jeanne d'Arc
Captain Francis Bonnefoy of the Joan of Arc

Sexuality: He honestly doesn't give a damn.

Personality/Background:

Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy is a cruel man. Do not be fooled by his sweet smile, sweet words and even sweeter eyes. A deep blue that houses sharks and mermaids ready to drag any to their death. Some say he works for Davy Jones, collecting Pirates debt sailing under a French flag, paid to do what he loves most. Killing pirates.

But is killing pirates really all that cruel? Many call him a hero, especially the merchant ships he accompanies across the dangerous seas. It is the fact that to be where he is today, he was merciless. Overly-ambitious he climbed the social ladder through sheer conviction alone. Anyone who says otherwise should be careful, if they do not wish to be hanged.

It's best not to bring up the past, because the sweet words would disappear and nobody wants to see him angry. No one.

As scary as he can be, he has a soft spot for women and children. And can be quite kind and gentle with them. As a naval captain, he is fair to his men as long as they follow his laws. Murder is more acceptable than rape. Murderers are hanged, rapists are thrown to the sharks or left for crows.

The crewmen suspect its because of his past that Francis despises rapists so much. But nobody really knows what happened...
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Looks like Toni's going to have to be careful around you. XD (though he would agree with Francis on the rapists, reluctant as he is to admit it.) Looking forward to RPing!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Fraaaancis! If you send me a ship description, I can make you your own subboard/ship thread ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 pm

@ Toni, everyone must be careful i've come to rain fire on all the pirates OHONHONHON-*shot*

@Kiku, I'm having so much difficulty with a ship description! I was browsing the pirate site for an hour and I've re-read all the ships description and now im like gdi i suck. TT ^ TT
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm

(Jumping on here as Feli to answer) We can totally talk pirate ships if you'd like! We can do it via PM or here. The main thing you need is a name for your ship (which you have), and maybe a few little details about it (e.g. is it clean for a pirate ship? Is there a rose motif? etc. XD)

(Forgive the strange questions...my brain is half distracted by chocolate XD)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Capitán Toni's not one to take lightly, either...>D

(and yeah, I had trouble with the ship too X_x It gets easier after you pick a name and theme. I looked up ship descriptions for inspiration from my character's country)
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

/let the showdown begin

(thanks Toni, I managed to send something to Kiku, I just had to suck it up and do what had to be done. ;; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy   Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capitaine Francis Bonnefoy
Page 1 of 1